Dogomania

WHAT THE H*LL

Guest Anonymous

Not that I am condoning that site, or others like it, in any way...but what is the big deal with people selling their animals online? I see thousands of breeders doing it everyday, many of which are main ads on the front page of [u]this[/u] site.

I never sold any of my pups online and never would, but lots of people do...so exactly what is the difference here? You sell your puppy online to someone who you never meet...you sell your dog on an auction to someone you never meet...I don't see a big black line here, perhaps a small grey one.

Why did this have to be brought around like this, and in this mannor? All I see is someone who didn't have anything else to talk about so they thought they would find something. I mean what are the odds that someone was surfing that site and just happened to find these pictures. That is a BIG coincidence IMO. I mean, I'm not accusing anyone of just doing it to be a gossip (because I don't know who originally found this and posted it where ever), but I think this was rude, and tacky to just bust out on someone. They could have atleast e-mailed RnP first, waited for his reply, then if it sounded fishy, didn't add up, or he wouldn't respond they could have posted something.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Actually i have never even heard of the auction before this morning. I am emailing.. "me" i guess to ask about Drey and see if i get a response.
I dont even know where to start my search i have posted about my dogs on countless forums and MBs. I am hoping that i do get a response so i can prosecute or something. when i woke up this moring i had a feeling i should ahve just stayed in bed.... this is truely one of those days :(

Guest Anonymous

"Well, RnP has been a member of this site since 2002 and NOT ONCE have I ever read anything in any of his posts to be suspicious of. As a matter of fact, I've always found him an intelligent and valued member. "

Read better then.
This moron posts all over the internet and it doesn't take a genious to realize what is going on.
He buys from BYBs,get rid of his older dog ,one get stolen (but see how quick he got another one) and now "someone" took his dog's pic,uh?
How dumb can you all be?

[quote=ROTT'N'PIT]Actually i have never even heard of the auction before this morning. I am emailing.. "me" i guess to ask about Drey and see if i get a response.
I dont even know where to start my search i have posted about my dogs on countless forums and MBs. I am hoping that i do get a response so i can prosecute or something. when i woke up this moring i had a feeling i should ahve just stayed in bed.... this is truely one of those days :([/quote]

You are starting to get on my nerves. Instead of emailing "yourself" call the auction site number and get some answers from the people in charge of the website.

Guest Anonymous

As rude as that was, I didnt even see the number posted up there.
at least i do now know that there is a number to contact.

for what little help your comment was thanks....

[quote=ROTT'N'PIT]As rude as that was, I didnt even see the number posted up there.
at least i do now know that there is a number to contact.

for what little help your comment was thanks....[/quote]

Sorry, but you were.... I'm glad I could help.

Guest Anonymous

Good luck, RnP. I hope you get this situation "ironed" out.
I am really wondering about all these new guests. I really dont think we need your help getting this worked out. SOOO, go back to your original boards and continue to bash RnP there. If you are a new guest.... take a look at the other threads. There are plenty of things to post about.

Guest Anonymous

One more thing... For those asking me to post picks of my dogs... there wont be anymore. I have two posted and I think that will do just fine. Great example of why not to!!

Guest Anonymous

I'm sorry i know that R'n'P is a valued member of this board,. but i went tot he pitt bull site that he is on.. and i read almost every one of his posts on there, just beacues i dont think that this is an "accident" and someone stole the pictures. there are WAY to many things wrong with the things he has posted on here AND on the pitt bull board.. and if i were in his shoes and "someone stole the pictures and sold my dog" i would be a lot more upset and ticked off about the whole thing i would be kicking and screamning and all over the place trying to take care of this. it just seems to me that RnP doesn't seem to worry or care that much about what is going on.. i dont think it is an accident... why are all the ipctures he posted sudenly not there? i think there is more to then then he letting us in on... JMHO :-?

[quote name='DeafAussieLover']I'm sorry i know that R'n'P is a valued member of this board,. but i went tot he pitt bull site that he is on.. and i read almost every one of his posts on there, just beacues i dont think that this is an "accident" and someone stole the pictures. there are WAY to many things wrong with the things he has posted on here AND on the pitt bull board.. and if i were in his shoes and "someone stole the pictures and sold my dog" i would be a lot more upset and ticked off about the whole thing i would be kicking and screamning and all over the place trying to take care of this. it just seems to me that RnP doesn't seem to worry or care that much about what is going on.. i dont think it is an accident... why are all the ipctures he posted sudenly not there? i think there is more to then then he letting us in on... JMHO :-?[/quote]

I agree! I'm not trying to be rude to him...but all of this is very very strange.

Guest Anonymous

DAL: exactly! i would never wish that a situation like this would be true, simply for the sake of the dog. but in this case, there are too many inconsistancies and holes (posted on numerous boards) in his story for me to believe that. and you're right, rott doesn't seem to be taking this seriously. i mean, how do you overlook a phone number on the website where "someone" is trying to sell your dog? it doesn't add up.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous']
Read better then.
[color=blue]Now that was just rude and uncalled for...WTF do you think you are coming onto a site and trying to shoulder people around?[/color]
This moron posts all over the internet and it doesn't take a genious to realize what is going on.
[color=blue]Really? A moron is he? Well WTF do you think YOU look like withthis greater then thou attitude you have?[/color]
He buys from BYBs,get rid of his older dog ,one get stolen (but see how quick he got another one) and now "someone" took his dog's pic,uh?
[color=blue]Actually since you tried to go back and quote him from several different locations you would have noticed where he said his Rott went to stay with his parents becasue, if I'm not mistaken, it didn't get along with the pits. Pits get stolen ALL the time. People use fraudulant information ALL the time as well. Anyone could have followed his posts, seen that he already had bad luck before, and used that to their advantage...who knows. But acting in this mannor will not get anyone where except madder. Calm down and let it ride itself out a bit..jeez.[/color]
How dumb can you all be?
[color=blue]About as dumb as you for jumping ot conclusions before having solid proof. Always remember ASSUME makes and ass out of you and me...but mostly YOU.[/color][/quote]

So, exactly WHAT should someone do in this instance. He's already guilty in so many of your eyes..should he act upset you're just gonna say he's doing it for a show...he's not doing it and you say he's not acting mad enough :roll: He's between a rock and a hard place if you ask me..damned if he does and damned if he don't.

I don't know whats on the "other" board and I don't really care. I don't really care if he's guilty or not (this is HIS dog to do with as he pleases whether anyone likes it or not...but this has turned into who's right and who's wrong..not OMG those poor dogs)...all I care about is the way this is being handled. Wrong or not, everyone deserves a fair chance..not this obvious lynch mob mentaility that has surfaced. This is just the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life, reminds me of a bunch of 5th graders in a clique trying to oust one of the others. :( This is terrible.

Guest Anonymous

it is [url]www.pittbullforums.com[/url] but i'm having problems getting to the webpage and i saved it to my favorites last night whiel iw as reading it and now startfox and i can't openthe page... but that is it.. drjeff and mydogroxy post on there also

Guest Anonymous

Ok now this is really staring to bother me... yesterday wheni checked out the link you guys had on here about hte actuon.. it said it was closed.. well it's open again and now someone else is bidding on Drey.. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?! :evil: :evil: RnP i'm sorry but the signs are pointing to something,a nd it's not in your favor.... the acution was just started again.. last night the auction was closed.. now it's open.. hmmmm....... what's wrong with that picture

Guest Anonymous

:o it's just so sad i can'ta belive that something like this woudl happen.. i really hop we can all get to the bottom of this.. kinda makes you wonder ... who can you trust now? you know what i mean? i dunno.. i'm just so upset by this whole thing, you'd think it was MY dog up there.. ( but then we all know someone would die if Cody were up at an acution)

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sashagirl']If it comes out that it's not true, I will be the first to beg and plead for forgiveness... And I truly hope that it comes to that... :([/quote]

i'll be 2nd ! i hope we can ..

Guest Anonymous

All i can do is scratch me own head until i clock off from work. as mad as I am I cant blow up i can kick and scream or anything else you think i should be doing until then. I have to keep it professional.. until 5 o clock that is.
I was halfway through dialing that number when i thought about that. there is no way for me to stay calm in this situation so i will call it from home. I dont know what to say, but the truth will come to light... it always does.

Guest Anonymous

well bset of luck to you.. please let us know how it goes.. we will all be waiting to hear from you

Guest Anonymous

I'm sorry again just to point out i understand that youa re at work.. but my dogs mean the world to me.. i owuld have left owrk a long time ago..... JMHO i really hope you get things figrued out. becusae Drey is now back on auction and it was just started.... *sigh*

Guest Anonymous

I care if he did it or not, but I don't care for the way it's being handled. I think trying to find answers in this way is just as wrong as what you think he did. Malicious and mean spirited.

Oh, how nice is that..you will beg forgiveness after he proves himself not in the wrong :roll:. That's great.

I seriously doubt any of you would feel very good if this was happening to you. A community you had become an established member of suddenly turns against you without cause..only speculation...because something looks fishy. Wonder what all those people they are having commercials about on tv go through when someone steals their identidy and ruins their credit. Wonder if this is how they are treated IRL?? :-?

I can sympathise because the same thing happened to me just a month or so ago. I was called out on things NO ONE had proof of except a few sentances I had put up. I had to go count for count on things that had happened in MY life outside this forum before people let up. No one should have to do that..your suposed to be innocent UNTIL proven guilty..not guilty until you prove yourself innocent. My gracious.

That should not be the ways things are handled. That is so rude. Then to have the nerve to tell this person that IF they prove themself in the right you will beg for forgiveness. ::shakes head:: That is just so wrong on so many levels. Why not just try and find out the truth without dragging someone along in the mud during the process??

Fuel to the fire eh? Hmmm I didn't start the fire, and I'm not adding fuel at all...just wondering why so many people are so ademant to say someone has done something with out SOLID evidence supporting it, instead of a bunch of well it could be's. Why is it people think they need to fly off the handle when bad situations occurr instead of remaining calm and handling them in a civilized, adult mannor? Hollering, kicking, screaming, and cussing won't change what has been done..now will it? All it will do is make you even more upset then what you already are, and will not help the situation you have going on.

I get more and more dissapointed in the way the human race treats each other everyday. :(

Guest Anonymous

Thats where you are wrong..... Drey is not on an auction. a picture of him is and nothing more. i could care less what the highest bidder is, or how many bids he gets, he isnt for sale. and anyone that knows me, knows that.