Dogomania

WHAT THE H*LL

Isn't this the person who had the pic here if the grossly overweight Rottweiler who was chained up.

Again, when I asked why the dog was chained he said it was his dog but that his father or someone else had the dog.

There seems to be a bit of a turnover in dogs here.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

NO BODAY HAS BOUGHT MY DOG.
I am going to contact the site admins and find out what is going on with his, or if they have any kind of security measures, because this is bull.

Guest Anonymous

Not to fuel the flame, but why don't you answer the other questions people are asking? what about the altering? Why are you contradicting yourself? :WTF: :hmmmm:

Guest Anonymous

1. that was my 1st post i have ever made
2. i am at work and this is the only time i browse this board at all which is rarely at all.
4. i do not want junk email so i do not give out my email addy to any forums or boards to register.
3. i was not badgering or i would not have said i was not trying to fuel the fire.
4. i was not implicating anything towards this gentleman.
5. it looks like a lot of the people that already know him already accused him before finding out, all i did was ask a question. maybe he should look at his other so called "friends" i never said the man was innocent or guilty. just like the others i asked a simple question.

Guest Anonymous

Sort what out???? He sold his pet dog on an internet auction to the highest bidder.

Now that's being a real responsible owner.... NOT

[quote name='Anonymous']Not to fuel the flame, but why don't you answer the other questions people are asking? what about the altering? Why are you contradicting yourself? :WTF: :hmmmm:[/quote]

Just to clear things up, yes i registered, this is my guest post, i am not the other guest starting s*** by saying this man is guilty.

Guest Anonymous

Um, that's not an excuse. You can create a yahoo email addie for free so you can have one to register with and have a dummy email account so all the junk mail goes to that one.

Not to mention I've never received junk email from signing up to a private forum...ever...and I'm a member of numerous forums.

I'm glad we live in the good ole USA where you are innocent until proven guilty :roll: . How rude can you be.

You don't even know him, and badgering him before asking doesn't really make people want to explain themselves...it makes them want to never say a word since they are guilty before speaking anyways. Just back off and listen for a minute JEEZ.

And on top of that, just WHAT were you people who are accusing him doing on an APBT auction site anyways???? :-?

"Um, that's not an excuse. You can create a yahoo email addie for free so you can have one to register with and have a dummy email account so all the junk mail goes to that one.

Not to mention I've never received junk email from signing up to a private forum...ever...and I'm a member of numerous forums. "

sorry but i never took the chance before now so i wouldn't know, now adays you get junk mail from any and every where, and all i did was register with a bogus email addy. and sorrty sweety i dont need to make any excuses for myself to someone i dont even know and will never meet in my life, i have no need to care what anyone from the internet thinks about me. these are my posts:
[b]Not to fuel the flame, but why don't you answer the other questions people are asking? what about the altering? Why are you contradicting yourself[/b]
[b]1. that was my 1st post i have ever made
2. i am at work and this is the only time i browse this board at all which is rarely at all.
4. i do not want junk email so i do not give out my email addy to any forums or boards to register.
3. [u]i was not badgering or i would not have said i was not trying to fuel the fire.
4. i was not implicating anything towards this gentleman.
5. it looks like a lot of the people that already know him already accused him before finding out, all i did was ask a question. maybe he should look at his other so called "friends" i never said the man was innocent or guilty. just like the others i asked a simple question[/u].[/b]

Get your facts straight i never said this man was [b]GUILTY[/b]!

this is [u][b]not [/b][/u]my posts:
Sort what out???? He sold his pet dog on an internet auction to the highest bidder.

Now that's being a real responsible owner.... NOT

sorry im a lot more mature than to end my sentence with ".....Not"

[b]why is everyone fighting with each other, this has nothing to do with anyone but the original gentleman this post was about?[/b]

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']And on top of that, just WHAT were you people who are accusing him doing on an APBT auction site anyways???? :-?[/quote]

Sorry Guest you don't have name so I couldn't refer to you by name. The first sentance was for you..the rest was for everyone who is getting onhis case without asking first. (kinda implied by the words "all you people".)

Everyone is being hostile towards him. The hostility is not openly being expressed (as in calling names or cussing), but it is definately implied by the way everyone has worded what they have asked and they way they KEEP asking over and over...I think he read it the first time.

And guest, if you don't care what others on the internet care what you think of them..WHY are you caring so much about what someone ON the internet did??? hmmm :-? Can we say..double standard?? anyone?

Guest Anonymous

I have been playing on this "auction" site, you dont need a credit card(its optional) i emailed Mr. D.Harris and asked him about the dog and if he was still available i want him to resond to my email so i can get his email. There is no contact of anykind to anyone on this damn site! I am so mad right now my hands are shaking. How can people do this! And what fat tom or what ever his name is doesnt get a dog whos names gets drug throught the dirt?
There are some serious laws being broken here and I will be getting to the bottom of this.

Drey is netuered and if this guy had taken the time to read my posts before he tried to sell him he would know that.
I have nothing to hide, I am not selling my dog. Drey is so good with my daughter, she rolls all over him, you should see them together. Would you cart off your kids best friend? It kind of hurts me that you twould think i would do that without hearing from me first. i would have thought you knew me better than that, I would expect this from some of the other boards I am on, but not you guys. I am very surprised... not pleasantly though :( :(

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='"Michele"'][quote]I'm not gettin on his case.....i told guest to chill out.....[/quote]

Oh, I wasn't talking to you..I was talking to Guest...sorry if it seemed I was. :oops:

"sweety i dont need to make any excuses for myself to someone i dont even know and will never meet in my life, i have no need to care what anyone from the internet thinks about [u][b]me[/b][/u]."

I said I don't care what people think about ME. of course I care about the well being of a dog and what unresponsible people do with them, just as im sure everyone else does here.

Can we get back to the original subject now and end the bickering? :wink:

RnP>>>
I never thought you were "guilty". It seems that some people jumped to a conclusion before they heard form you. I think emotions were getting in the way of " waiting to here from you ". While some of us wanted to hear from you first before we started saying anything. You do not seem to be the type of person to sell your dog on an auction. I hope you find some resolution to this entire mess!

[quote name='SexxieRacerChik']And on top of that, just WHAT were you people who are accusing him doing on an APBT auction site anyways???? :-?[/quote]

Because people check out all aspects of things on the net, not just the good ones. It's the same thing as checking out/posting a puppymill link----information.

Guest Anonymous

The post i posted on that said why... Its embarrassing to see two dogs humping in the back yard. I can even believe this got so twisted as to i was worried about it. Im not its not a big deal about him being with her, but They are all trying to hump each other and I dont really like that. sniffing each others buts and humping the air, then mounting each other, that is not something you should let a dog do, even if they cant "seal the deal".