Dogomania

Just got a phone call....

Guest Anonymous

Congrats! I know you'll be wonderful for this dog. You are a truly special person and I wish there were more out there like you! :D

Guest Anonymous

:B-fly: :shocked!: :buzi:

OMG!!! HF you are the BEST!!!!!! This is just wonderful!!!!

Please, please, please take lots of pics of him!!

[quote name='Malamum']

When does he arrive?[/quote]

I don't know yet for sure. I'm sure it'll be another week or so. I have to send some paperwork back by snail mail, so that'll take a few days right there. Also, the lady has to make arrangements to get Rocco back down this way. He's actually in Virginia right now (several states away). She's going to make arrangements to get him closer to us and then I'll meet up with her a few hours from my house. It's all going to have to be arranged, but I don't see it happening before next weekend.

[quote name='abker17']Congrats! :D

Where in Virginia?[/quote]

I have no idea. :oops:

[quote]BTW - there's a great Doberman discussion forum that you might be interested in: [url]http://www.network54.com/Forum/11341[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks! :)

Things are moving right along. I have a copy of the contract in hand and it looks like we are going to meet up next weekend for me to get Rocco. I reckon I need to put a battery in my digi cam (as soon as I find it :oops: ). I should have done that a long time ago, anyway. I have absolutely NO pictures of Fifty, either. Egads, I REALLY need my camera powered up! :o

You guys will likely get bombed with pictures of Rocco AND Fifty (who is doing great, btw) at the same time. :roll: