Dogomania

dog license

science_doc

Do you have an official license for your dog?  

1. 1. Do you have an official license for your dog?

Today I registered Hailey with the city......I've been thinking of every possible precaution I can take in case she ever makes it out the door again and refuses to come when called.........I was wondering how many other people on this site bother to get their dog license? People who work with me seemed to think it was a waste of time and money :roll:

You can only register dogs on the first month here. In order to get a license AFTER that you have to go to an animal rescue. That part scares me away and makes me wonder.. Why can't we do it with the governor system? Why do we go to a pet rescue? I have no real problem with it, but I have no idea where it is! :oops:

All of mine are licensed with the county. It's a $10 fee each year, not much but I do wish they would institute a different fee structure for altered vs. unaltered dogs AND cats.
Each is also tattooed and registered with NDR as well as microchipped and registered with the AKC CAR program.

All of my dogs are licensed, it's town law :roll: .....It's $12.50 for altered and $25 for non-altered.
They don't require that Cat's be licensed here, but I wish they would !!
Then people might pay to have them fixed and we wouldn't have the huge population of cats in shelters here. :(