Dogomania

Didi

Nookie

Didi always had problems with her seziers (sp?).We can't afford her pills,but with her 4yrs. of seziers she didn't have such a huge problem with it until a piece of food that dropped on the floor could of meant death for her.Well,she picked up a big chunk of chicken that was on the floor (she's used to mini bites and chopped up food).Then all of a sudden she started having a sezier,not her normal sezier though it was different with a different vibration.Then she was stift as a board!!I picked her up as we were about to rush her to the vet.I thought this sezier was the one,that would kill her.Her heart stop beating and she felt like death weight.Her tongue sticking to the side I thought she was dead,when I notice the chicken,she was choking.Good thing I watch Cell Dogs and learned how to the hemlich manuver (sp?).Without this she could of died. :cry: I advice all of you to learn this technic that can save your dog's life!!I watch Didi like a hawk with food now.She's been there for me through my tough pre-teen years to when my tough freshman year.I don't know how her heart stop beating then being the active yappy dog she is now,but I thank God and Cell Dogs for having her today and until her time for her really to go.