Dogomania

Paging Courtnek... is there a Courtnek in the house?

well, HF and everyone.....I watched it. I am now sorry I did. THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!! I agree with their original tenets, that animals should be treated ethically...BUT BLOWING UP A RESEARCH LAB?

you all know I am a diabetic. Myself and my son would have died if not for research labs, that discovered Insulin....

Some may say I should not have "bred". knowing this illness is genetic. At the time he was conceived, we didnt know his dad carried the same gene. Since in most cases it is second-generational. and they are coming close to finding a genetic cure (using animal testing) I got pregnant. With the knowledge we had, at the time, it was not going to happen to him...it did.

Both he and I will die early, without animal testing to find the eventual cure. WE DIDNT WANT TO BE HERE....in this state...

I can only say, morally and ethically wrong, that I hope one of their loved
ones is put in this position...where animal testing is the only way to find the cure...and save their life.

I cant stop crying....I believe animal testing should be ethical..no pain should ever be suffered by the animal....but it HAS TO BE DONE...

i NEED TO SLEEP NOW. I have cried myself out...I have to work tomorrow....Life goes on. Even for us "imperfects"...

[quote name='Holz_Boomer']omd, im so stupid..i feel sooo emberressed,but i thought i would share anyways :oops:
i feel so stupid and im SO sorry, but when i read HF's original post..
i though she said, Courtnek, are you getting your pms?
sorryy!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :x[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='courtnek']well, HF and everyone.....I watched it. I am now sorry I did. THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!! I agree with their original tenets, that animals should be treated ethically...BUT BLOWING UP A RESEARCH LAB?

you all know I am a diabetic. Myself and my son would have died if not for research labs, that discovered Insulin....

Some may say I should not have "bred". knowing this illness is genetic. At the time he was conceived, we didnt know his dad carried the same gene. Since in most cases it is second-generational. and they are coming close to finding a genetic cure (using animal testing) I got pregnant. With the knowledge we had, at the time, it was not going to happen to him...it did.

Both he and I will die early, without animal testing to find the eventual cure. WE DIDNT WANT TO BE HERE....in this state...

I can only say, morally and ethically wrong, that I hope one of their loved
ones is put in this position...where animal testing is the only way to find the cure...and save their life.

I cant stop crying....I believe animal testing should be ethical..no pain should ever be suffered by the animal....but it HAS TO BE DONE...

i NEED TO SLEEP NOW. I have cried myself out...I have to work tomorrow....Life goes on. Even for us "imperfects"...[/quote]

I very much agree Courtnek, my dad's a diabetic and my grandmother and my aunt are too. Plus now my cousin on my moms side found out she is too, so theres a very high risk that I will be too. Research needs to be done, but it should be done eithically.