Dogomania

Help! my dog wont stop following me!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just got pug from a friend. She is 2 years old and is VERY friendly. The only problem is she will not leave my side. I cant even go to bed or the bathroom without her climbing in or scratching at the door!! She knows tricks and she lets others play with her. Its just when i get up to leave shes always at my side. She will urinate but wont use the restroom other than that

Guest Anonymous

:lol: :lol: Yes, I have two cats and a dog that do that with me! I just got outa the bath and guess who was there? Yup, Coal my lab+ and Dak my tux kitty :D Both sat on the side of the tub and stared in amazment at my fizzy ball thing (it's the coolest, you plunk it in the water and it fizes and dissapears, I have a few and the dog and cat just love to watch it :lol: ) :D

Yup, I have a dog that follows me into the toilet or lies outside and whines if I shut the door on him. He also lies in the bathroom while I have my shower. The only problem I have with that is when he lies in front of the shower door and won't get up. :roll:

My Sarah is like that too. Follows me every where and when I sit down she is almost in my lap, curled up in a ball behind my legs. when I take a shower and the door is shut she is on the corner of the bed looking right at the door as if to will it open. It took a bit to get use to but I sure miss her when she is out side and cant do it :wink: