Dogomania

Dukes leg..

Duke_3

Today i got home from babysitting and duke had a TERRIBLE limp!!! Its horrible. Its his right back leg, and theres no broken bones, cuts, scrapes or anyhting, but he cna hardly put pressure on it, he'll try and step on it then lift his foot again. :cry:

i massaged his leg, scratched his belly, just started sppoiling him which makes him smile! and thats good, but i jsut wann know if theres anythign i can do to help? Did he pull a muscle whats going on? I feel bad, I wanna help, what can i do?

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sleeping with ME tonight!

(( he sleeps in my room every night now, which i said id get him to do didnt i ;) and tonight, hes on the bed, in teh middle if he wants, ok mabey i wont spoil him THAT much, i need sum room!)

Guest Anonymous

Creepy... Coal hurt his leg too :o It's his front left paw though... Something fishy is going on in this neighborhood :lol: I hope Duke feels better!! Looks like we may have to double on the drive to the vet :wink:

Well hes ben liming a lot less, hes hardly doing it now, yesterday it was a little bit today he seems pretty good, i havent seen him limp once yet. He has slept on my bed for the past 3 days;) Hes doing well, He was tied up the day he hurt it so im thining he just got tangled up and then it was soar because hes fine now so..

Hes 5, and hes actully skiny, mabey too:S, well you can feel his ribs i know thats good and his spin, you cant really see his ribs only when he bend a certain way and all his skin rolls to one side, he was a lot of skin lol! but ya hes 5 swince jan 15

Guest Anonymous

Yes, Duke has lost a LOT of weight... his spine kind of makes me uneasy, it seems to stick out more then it should... :-? But it's more of what you can feel then what you can see, but other then that, and it's not a HUGE deal, just made me a little uneasy like I said last time i pet him Lexie... but he is looking great compared to when he had his winter fat :lol: :wink:

oh ya he has lost a ton of weight, he was fat during the winter LOL, no hes a bit betteer since you last saw him (shara) and i think tis jsut because its not winter so he doesnt need fat and he can run now more, since theres no snow so hes got more excersie type thing.Im sure hell get it back. But ya hes great

Oh and i goota story to say..

Last week i got BOTH my parentals aproval and duke is officially sleeping in the house EVERY night ON MY BED!!!!

And last night he jumped up and since i wasnt already there he STOLE the middle!!!!! AND MY PILLOW So i was soo un comfy last night cause i had to sleep beside him on the corner of the bed.. Geez... Hes a bed hog somedays.. BUt i LOVE him.