Dogomania

BULLBOXER OWNER

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL GIVE ME FLACK FOR OWNING THIS MIX BUT I JUST WANT TO STATE THE FACT THAT NOT ALL OF US BUY THE DOG WITH INTENTIONS OF MAKING MONEY. I ACTUALLY RECIEVED THIS DOG FOR FREE AND SHE HAS BEEN A LOVING ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY. I LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE IS A BULLBOXER SHE BRINGS TO US THE BEST OF BOTH BREEDS PLUS MORE.

[quote name='BULLBOXERLOVER']I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL GIVE ME FLACK FOR OWNING THIS MIX BUT I JUST WANT TO STATE THE FACT THAT NOT ALL OF US BUY THE DOG WITH INTENTIONS OF MAKING MONEY. I ACTUALLY RECIEVED THIS DOG FOR FREE AND SHE HAS BEEN A LOVING ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY. I LOVE THE FACT THAT SHE IS A BULLBOXER SHE BRINGS TO US THE BEST OF BOTH BREEDS PLUS MORE.[/quote]

No need to assume ANYONE is going to give you flack simply for having a bullboxer. A bullboxer is a mixed breed dog, I have two mixed breed dogs myself. All of my dogs are spayed/neutered, even the purebred. Loving additions to your family are the only way to go, those with intentions to simply make money are the ones who get my back up.
So welcome, we would love to see photos of your girl!

I certainly wouldn't give you flack at all...where do you think our "purebreds" come from. They were orginally the product of crossbreeding in the first place.
I own 6 crossbred dogs...at least they are orginally the product of a crossbreeding program...after a few generations the kennel clubs close the stud books on a small population of dogs and sexually isolate them from the rest of the dogs and we call them a "purebred".

my Doberman Pinscher is a cross between a German Pinscher, Rottweiler, Manchester Terrier and grey hound these are the breeds used to create the Dobe.
my Newfoundland dogs are said to be descendants of the Tibetan Mastiff and Viking bear dogs.
My Rottweiler is a cross between mastiff type dogs and herding dogs...just types of dogs which would be considered mongrels made up the Rottie.
So, in reality we all have crossbred dogs...the only difference is there is no new blood coming into the purebred lines.