Dogomania

Anyone has a black solid GSD or just a GSD,or a Rat Terrier?

Nookie

I have a black pup gsd,where I got him from was a pet adoption at a park,and they picked him up as a stray and guessed it was an akita mix,but after some research I found out it was actually a GSD and it actually had lots of the breed's characteritics,would be a great police dog too.I also have a rat terrier and its hard to find someone with this dog or knowledge about it,they think its a chihuahua or jrt.Actually a black gsd is hard to believe for some people too. :-?

Guest Anonymous

I don't personally have either. But my parents own both a rat terrier, Rocket and aptly named I might add, and two GSD but they're not completley black.

I have a GSD (also adopted) but she's not solid black and I have a rat but not a Rat Terrier. :lol:
This is my GSD Magic:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TADRAkgXh3!gHS4TNebZiw2o2KsWX9Cf0DshXogN29s6iwpyl6vt3NLcgnKDvU8hRXP730M94V*S3oorHZxHVwIGYO2dSyBn!FyHpYjm5i0GtBJBu3i2gA/3.jpg?dc=4675459022720398261[/img]
I would love to see pictures of your doggies!!!

Well we don't have rat terriers here yet, but I like them very much, but there are a lot of GSD, and I personally am getting to like them better and better every day, and I might even get a GSD one day (I have two dogs right now and they are enough :) ) but raggagisla nice to see people here that I know,

Guest Anonymous

i used to have gsd but we gave him up to my father. he recently lost his own dog and when we went on vacation my dad took him. he fell in love with the dog. he is almost all black except a little brown on his legs and on the rims of his ears. his name is dakota

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...