Dogomania

Oxyfresh Pet Care

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

O----- products are backed by a 30 day money back guarantee.
All O-----products contain OXYGENE - Stabalized Chlorine Dioxide
Pet Gel 4 oz tube- A soothing blend of Oxygene and aloe vera formulated to heal condition and deodorize. BREAKS DOWN TARTAR. For Best results use as a toothpaste: Rub into gum line to deodorize soothe heal condition and clean teeth and gums. Also contains chamomilla. Use 3-4 times per week.
$11.75
Pet Oral Hygiene Solution 16oz.- Add to daily drinking water to eliminate bad breath on contact. 16oz. makes 24 gallons of drinking water $13.50
Pet Shampoo 8oz.- Strong enough for skunk odors, Gentle enough for daily use. No need to condition after shampoo because this shampoo conditions as it cleans and leaves fur silky smoothe!!! Removes smoke, urine feces skunk and anal gland odors. Lathers great so you don't use a lot!!!! I am proof I used one bottle on both of my 70lb double coated samoyeds for four baths. (Other brands I had to use one 12 ounce bottle per dog per bath! I don't even condition with this shampoo and my dog dryer does not dry out their coats and make them brittle.)
$9.00
Pet Ear Cleaner- Great for dogs with chronic ear infections. Deep clean for all dog breeds. Gentle and safe.
$8.00
ALL PRODUCTS ARE ANIMAL SAFE. CRUELTY FREE! NO ANIMAL BY PRODUCTS! NO ANIMAL TESTING!
Click on the above link to order!!!!
If you have any questions please email me. Email is listed on O-----website[/b]

hmm.

if my dog smelled bad, i'd look into what causes that problem (mostly poor quality food and unsanitary conditions) rather than spending money on fighting the symptoms.

a healthy dog who eats a high quality diet made from good ingredients and also gets fresh "live" foods in his diet isn't going to have any of these problems to begin with...

and 12 ounces of shampoo for a dog? that must have been pretty bad stuff. i can get a 32 ounce bottle of organic, pure castile soap (without all the chemicals) for $8 and it only takes a couple teaspoons even for a giant breed with a heavy coat...

I agree 100% with TDG, if your dog is eating a healthy diet there is no need to mask unhealthy smells. With my dogs they keep their teeth clean by chewing bones and eating more "real" foods...its mainly kibble which gets packed along the gums...and people who feed their dogs too many sweets and junk foods...by junk foods I include alot of commercial pet treats which some are loaded with sugar...I give my dogs natural dog treats or home prepared...boiled liver, boiled stew meat, carrots, apples, broccoli etc.
As for shampoo, I make my own home made shampoo which costs little to make and I can make a gallon (concentrated about 1-15) for under $15.00...and its very versatile as I can add baking soda for a super skunk remover. Working at a grooming facility I can attest that even the best skunk shampoo's don't work 100%...the next time the dog gets wet it stinks of skunk again.
If my dogs had a chronic ear infection I would want to know why??? is it diet, allergies, some thing lodged in there???

Guest Anonymous

I feed a top quality food called Abady Stress and Maint and Raw meat diet and the smells I am refering to are Skunk odors etc. My dogs have no un-natural odors. I show my dogs so I groom every week before a show. You have to groom them before they go into the conformation ring. I do allow my dogs to be dogs and enjoy dirt and running and hiking but I do not want them to be smelly and dirty before they enter the ring, I want to show them naturally without blueing shampoos and texturizing shampoos etc.
My boys also receive top quality treats called Wellness and for bait I use bananas and fruits as well as livers. They are only fed top quality.
This shampoo does not let skunk odors seep through at the next bath I can attest to that, give it a shot instead of shooting down my products before you try them.
Please understand that I would never compromise my dogs health I only give them the best. I work for a company that sells all types of dog foods and I go to many many seminars a year for these dog food companies. I am not an expert but I do know about all the foods on the market and their ups and downs. I feed a great food and because of that my dogs grooming and health are made very easy with O----- Pet Products.

Guest Anonymous

Another problem is that the a lot of pet owners do not have all the information and knowledge we have and the O----- Pet products will help.