Dogomania

Sad, Sad News

:Dog_run:

I just received very sad news from friends of ours that own a cabin near ours. Bo, Re-Run's first friend that he made up there, is going to be PTS after Easter. he was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. They did some tests to see how bad it was and the results were terrible.

Bo is an Irish Setter that basically is the welcoming committee for our subdivision up there. He also introduced Re-Run to all the other dogs up there. Fortunately Bo and his family will all be up there for the entire time of my long weekend so we will be able to spend one last weekend with him. :cry: I know I will cry a lot. I'm just glad I can be with him for his final days.

Paula & Re-Run

[quote]Bo is an Irish Setter that basically is the welcoming committee for our subdivision up there.[/quote]

So typical of a Irish Setter, friendly, fun and a real party maker. :D

Give Bo the best weekend ever, please take some pics of him so we can see for ourselves this lovely friendly dog. Will be thinking of you and Bo's owners over the weekend. In the meantime, despite everything please try and enjoy yourselves. He wouldn't want you to be miserable.

Hugs and kisses to Bo :buzi: :buzi: