Dogomania

PETA is handing these out to children.viewer discretion

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[img]http://www.gamedogs.com/sickcomic.jpg[/img]

What in the heck is wrong with these people?!! They are handing these out to children!!

Guest Anonymous

If someone handed that to either of my children, I'd probably be going to jail. Because I would not be able to stop myself from hitting them. I agree, what is wrong with these people?

[quote name='Mei-Mei'][quote]AND second oldest said she would ask them really loudly "How many trees did YOU kill to make these daft hand outs ?"...gotta love 'em![/quote]

[b]SMART[/b] girls.

Shocking children is not the way to get your message across. If my child was given that handout, I can guarantee that there would be some PETA idiots in serious hurt. Outrageous. :x[/quote]

serious HURT is a @#$%^& UNDERSTATEMENT......

love your kids, K. You've taught them rationality, and thats a good thing. Small children would be horrified by this....

freakin' PSYCHO's........

:chainsaw1:

i can't...i can't even think of words. i'm absolutely disgusted. if those...wait, now i'm wanting to cuss 'cause i'm getting mad...if those people had handed me that as a CHILD...oh, my God. The trauma. The psychological TRAUMA. The years of therapy. OH MY GOD. Someone should call the freaking news about this. it's bad enough when they have a stupid cow dancing around outside of elementary schools, or having websites that say, "if you're a kid/teen who loves animals, request our literature!" and when the literature arrives, it's messages like "do you give a shit?" under the PICTURE of a SKINNED COW HEAD, but now they are actually causing anxiety that could carry on into adulthood, absolute loss of trust in the parent figure...This is not some stupid freaking campaign about what people did or did not have for dinner...this could mess up a LOT of kids.