Dogomania

Please... kill me now

"I tell people how cute their females are and they usually breed with my boys and that's how I get my pups to sell."

Grrrrr! :evil:

She does't say anything about genetic testing the parents could have any number of genetic disorders which could be passed on to the pups. Some people. :-?

This is a load of CRAP!!

[quote]"The best thing about buying a mix is that hereditary problems are gone. Cocker's have bad ears, Shihtzu's have bad skin, when you mix them with a Poodle - NO MORE PROBLEMS! "[/quote]

I don't understand what this means really... Who buys a cockapoo as a guard dog?

[quote]I have seen them grow up. They are SWEET, lovable, not yappy at all, and so anxious to please. GREAT GUARD DOGS!

[/quote]

Guest Anonymous

Can you believe someone is that ignorant about breeding?? And to spend all that time and energy on a website with total disregard of what goes into responsible pairing. :(

[quote]Puppies potty at 3 different times. When they wake up, after they eat, and when they change location.[/quote]

make note: these are the ONLY times a pup goes to the bathroom. they don't have to go in the middle of the night. or when they play. or when they're excited. sheesh roxy must be some kind of defective dog.

"The best thing about buying a mix is that hereditary problems are gone."

It really gets to me when people say this. If it's true, why does our mix have hip dysplasia?! It's very heartbreaking news to find out your dog has a hereditary problem like this, and to think most people don't even care to find out before they breed their dog!!