Dogomania

Kitty Prayers needed...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

:cry: :cry: I'm writing this with a broken heart and tears in my eyes.... I know this isnt' DR but... my kitty at my mom's house Spooky is 12 1/2 years old and they had to bring her to the vet today. they think she might have kidney failure... She was my kitty since she was born under my bed 12 1/2 years ago :cry: :cry: I'm very sad that i can not be there with her rightn ow, they dindt' put her down yet, they are waiting for hte blood tests to come back. Mom said if they had to put her down, that she would have called so i could say good bye to her :cry: :cry: Mom also said if she is not in pain they willn ot put her down, as long as she is pain free they want her home... please pray for my kitty to be ok :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor little kitty. She lived a long life and will thank you and your parents for setting her free from this world to explore the Rainbow Bridge when the time comes. She will be in my thoughts, and so will you. Do you have any picture of your baby?

Guest Mutts4Me

Aww, kidney failure's tough to deal with :(

My almost-4-years-old kitty only has 25% useage of his kidneys now, after a severe crash that almost killed him over a year ago.

My best friend's aunt has an older cat with major kidney problems. He looks like he's skin and bones, but he's a very pleasant, happy kitty. He gets special food designed for kidney problems, too.

Best Wishes

Guest Anonymous

Oh I got so scared you were talking about your little Pita when I saw the topic.
It's still very sad though :( I remember when my kitty died when I was about 6, she was 12 and I was just heartbroken. She was bitten by an animal, and since the vets weren't open that weekend we had to wait until monday and by then it had gotten infected and it would have had to be amputated :( She lived a good long happy life though, use to sit on the window ledge when I waited for my sisters to come home, and I wanted a dog so bad I taught her how to stay and come :lol:
My point of the story is, I feel for you, and I'm glad Sooner died at an old happy age, and I'm glad that if your kitty has to go that she's lived her life out happily :) :angel: I really hope she doesn't though, I hope she is able to be treated and lives very happy for much longer! :D She's in my prayers and thoughts hun! I hope things go smoothly!

Guest Anonymous

I do have a picture of her but it's downstairs. I'll have to take a picture of a picture but i'll post one later today after if ind out what the DR said!