Dogomania

I Would Not BELEIVE This...

Peng1zrule

if it wasn't happening to me. My neighbor got two puppies. I have no idea why he got one, let alone two, when he has two full grown dogs chained up in his backyard. The outdoor dogs have never been brushed, washed, or walked...and I mean NEVER. However, he got two more and they are male and female, and mixes. He claims they are purebreeds but I'm sure if you looked at the bottom of thier feet, they would have 100% mutt stamped on them. One is a border collie mix he said he paid 60, yes sixty, dollars for...and that she's a purebred chow. mmhm. the other is a black and tan hound mix with a coat like a rottweiler. also 'purebred." a gift from "a guy up the road" mmhmm.
the man is crazy. he bragged to a friend (and I overheard) that he was going to dump them on me when he didn't want them anymore. I told him he was insane if he thought I would take them.
Then one turned up missing. He knocked on my door, at seven forty five on a saturday morning, and asked if I had his dog. I was in my pajamas and told him she had ruined my white pajama pants last night and I hadn't seen her since. He walked away without reply. I called out, "I hope you find her!" and shut the door.
Monday, he called the police on me. they actually searched my house for the little mutt. I have SIX dogs. they are current on vacs and they are finally all nuetered, and this man thinks i want his little mixed breed female puppy. No sir! He spent the next few days avoiding me. Finally, I got ahold of him (he didn't move fast enough to get inside his house) and I asked him what he was thinking...he blamed it all on his girlfriend and basicly ran me in circles, so I finally said why didn't he think anyone called the pound on his pup?
Sure enough, yesterday he comes up to me and shows me this peice of paper. said, "that's how much it cost me to get that damn mutt out of the pound!" I said, "maybe you should have kept the damn mutt in your damn yard!" and he just looked at me and walked away. I wonder if that was an apology...

PEOPLE!! ARGH!!