Dogomania

We're back from Crufts!!

It will take about a week to recover I reckon, but what a time we had! Most of you will know that N.Ireland were placed 3rd in the Obedience world cup!!! :D It is such an achievment and all of our dogs tried so very hard for all of us. Under the lights in that main ring with thousands of people watching is awesome. It really is amazing. I had so many calls last night and texts to say that Meg and I were shown on TV, and I haven't even got to see it yet! It will also be shown by animal planet, so keep a watch on your tv guides! The competition however was judged rather inconsistently, but I won't say too much more on that one!

On an individual note, Meg really did try so hard for me. On her send away, she cocked it up, and spied one of the white KC oval signs and thought thats where she should be going, but on everything else she did well. She was over-awed as was I in that sort of atmosphere, but she tried and thats all i can ask for. I'm so proud of my girly :wink:

In the other competitions we got 6th in senior agility and 4th in the triathlon, so again she did well.

I have a multitude of photos that I will try to get uploaded later on to let you all see :D

Thank you everyone for all the support and good wishes and heres to a successful Crufts 2004! :beerchug: