Dogomania

Check out this link to agility photos!

Carolk9s

Coolest thing I've ever seen. I'm guessing mulitiple shots were taken then layered so you see the dog negotiating the A-Frame from start to finish.
[url]http://www.creativeindulgence.com/Master_Events_2003/08_2003_GRC_Agility/GRC%20Agility,%20Saturday%2008_23/MEGA/GRC_Agility_Saturday_08_23_MEGA_page_01.htm[/url]

Used to see a Saint at AKC trials that I went to with Jesse. I think her name was Trudi. It was always fun to watch her, she had her own agenda at times and made many of us laugh. However, one day, no one laughed. She was directed up onto the table, she jumped right on up and promptly squatted and delivered an amazing amount of poo, right on the table. You could hear exhibitors whose dogs were to follow Trudi groan out loud. 8)
The table top was cleaned off but luckily, another table was available at this particular site and was substituted for the soiled one.
Trudi did earn some titles, we all cheered and clapped hard for her and her handler when they had a good run.