Dogomania

:( i can not belive this website :(

Guest roo

:o :o :o :o Is this guy for real??? common I mean what a great advice "get studdogs!!" If this is not a puppymill kind of situation I dont know what is, to be able to make a lot of money selling and breeding dogs you have to have a lot of dogs and put little or no money into training, showing, working, healttesting, and even registering the pups because come on people what on earth do you think every real breeder is spending the money they get from selling dogs (and in most cases lots of their own money as well) on??? And if you have 10 studdogs how on earth are you going to promote them, this is severly stupid :stupid:

:evil: Notice how he makes it so you can download the book right away? It's geared toward naive people who are going to read his website, get excited and impulsively buy the book and download it. I do not believe he makes $35,000 a month selling one litter of dogs. He's either a puppymill or a liar. Probably both. :evil:

Like goo, I too heard about this on another forum. If you click and drag a large amount of the VISIBLE text, you will then be able to see the not so visible 'secret' message.
We were speculating why this site was done this way, if it is even for real, etc etc. I believe the address is not even in a valid format.
May just be another sick twisted mind at work.

[quote]My boyfriend says that the "secret" message is so that the site will pop up in search engines.[/quote]
Yes, that's what soem people there said too... though a couple others thought mayeb it was subliminal messaging, either way, the site is strange, the person who made it is probably even stranger :o

Guest Mutts4Me

That was my thinking, that it's an attempt at sending subliminal messages... The thought being that the "I want to buy the book" will unconsciously register in your mind even though you don't notice it... kind of like "buy some popcorn" flashing between frames at the movies a long time ago...

The other part? Umm... some words catch people's attention, and that's one of them, so maybe they were trying to use that...

Or maybe it's a search engine thing, who knows.

Being a curious person and noticing some words written on the top in a really light color I highlighted it and saw the text. :-? It has nothing to do with breeding or dogs, what a freak! He does NOT deserve to breed such beautiful breeds, especially the Golden Retriever. Goldens have enough puppy mill problems already. :cry: He makes breeding sound SO easy, HE premotes puppy mills! Some @$$hole could type in "sex" in a search engine, find this guys website, and will take it that breeding is easy and brings in the big bucks. A few days later we have a BYB or PM! Urgh... :x

The world would be such a great place with [b]only[/b] real Dog Lovers in it! :roll: Where else would you find more caring, loving people?

I realy do think that this guy is a liar, I doubt if he breeds dogs, I even doubt if he owns a dog, the puppy in the picture with him is defenetly not a golden. This is most likely a scam (well I do hope that this is a scam, because else people like him need to be castrated so they dont breed and multiply :wink: )

My ex from a few years back did a computing course at TAFE and was telling me that if you want your page to pop up at the top of the searches to write words in the back ground that no one can see. It just seems this dumb arse was trying to do that but is such a dip stick and couldn't even get that bit right.

I'm fuming right now, he says he's not a puppy miller - then what is he? What is the definition of a puppy miller? He couldn't possibly be giving all of those dogs the care, money and attention they need and deserve, and trying to sell his un ethical practices to others is down right dispicable. Is there no one we can report him to?