Dogomania

I'm looking for a bell

kendalyn

I am wondering if someone knows where I can get a bell for Buck to either step on or push with his nose.

I need it because right now he scratches at the back door to be let outside. That's fine for right now because the back door (it's a glass sliding door with a wood frame) is old and needs to be replaced. But it is going to be replaced soon and I don't want him scratching up the new door. So I plan on teaching him to push a button on a bell or something to let me know that he wants out. I would prefer it be an electric bell that I can hang on the wall. It just needs to be something small that he can push and it will make a noise. I figure it'll be a lot easier to replace the scratching behavior then to eliminate it. Plus it's kind of nice having Buck tell me that he wants to go outside. Does anybody know where I can get something like this?

Guest Anonymous

I had to start using a bell for Cody. HE NEVER would let us know when he has to go potty, he'd just go out when Zoey did. I got a big bell in the christmas department ( alot of good that is now! ) BUT you can try any craft store. Michales and jo annes, they all have bells there! good luck!