Dogomania

"Click here to order a puppy!"

Crested

Have you seen this page? [url]http://wizardofclaws.com/index.htm[/url]
They promise you they can get you any toy sized puppy in any color, breed or sex you want.
Here are some quotations:

"I can ship anytime with Delta Priority Pet. It's like 1st class for pets. If you are looking for another sex or color, send me an- email to find out puppies ready next week. "

"female Japanese Chin tea cup very small and cute- it's a must buy puppy - it will make a good gift"

"Tea cup- OUTSTANDING PUPPY- little freak- gorgeous face- fits in your hands- perfect gift for Christmas- ADORABLE- it's just a must have puppy"

"They are so fragile and so vulnerable that only constant, love and thorough care will enable them to live. -- Furthermore, the buyer understands additional care will be needed to insure the health and well being of said puppy. Without proper care this breed can suffer from Hypoglycemia, dehydration, etc."

I'm so mad right now I'm about to burst!!! :evil: THEY PROMISE THEY CAN SHIP YOU A PUPPY ANYTIME TO ANYWHERE!!

Look at the puppies, look at the prices, look at the pictures. Sure they look adorable, BUT do they look happy? Look at their tiny eyes! People say that eyes are the windows to once soul. Atleast in this case, they are right!

[b]WHEN DO PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT DOGS ARE LIVING, BREATHING CREATURES, NOT OBJECTS OR DECORATIONS?!?!?[/b]

Guest Anonymous

:evil: :evil: :evil: :o OH MY!! that is soo horrible!! :( i can't belive that. it's so sad i'm sure people who dont know any better have done this :( so sad for all those puppies

OK now that site makes me so angry. :evil: What makes me even more pi$$ed off is the " White Dobbie ". The poor thing looks so sick. Also I read somewhere that the White Dobbie is not normal?? All the puppies look so sad. I am almost in tears! These people are making a buck through the animals expense!!!! :evil: :evil:

Seen this place numerous times and everytime I look at it it makes me feel sick. :x :x :x That place is a puppy mill, they just give thier pups a quick bath and put them in front of some flowers, take a few shots and sell them for ridiculous prices. :evil:
And yes there are actually people out there who buy puppies from this place! :evil: Most all the puppies die young though because they have so many health problems. Do a search on this place and u'll find that many many people have complained.
Ugh sickening isn't it? :evil:

This place is notorious for selling sick and ill bred puppies. There is a class action suit against them in Florida (which is where they operate from). If anybody reading this has bought a puppy from them, PM me and I have a contact who you can talk to. I think they have been prosecuted under puppy lemon laws in Florida but I'm not positive about that.

I've seen this site before, and it makes me want to vomit. The nopuppymills.com forum has discussed it numerous times. The puppys are absolutely from mills, and there are many cases of them dying shortly after arriving -- or at least arriving very very ill. :(

One thing that makes me really mad is that the claim they have a "Lifetime & Health Guarantee" for all their puppies. YEAH RIGHT! :evil:
If they would have a lifetime and health guarantee, they wouldn't advertice puppies as "perfect Christmas gifts" etc.!!!
I think it's sick, twisted and just WRONG! :evil:

Uh...why do I always look?! Thoes Boxers are so sickly looking and the don't even look anything like what a Boxer pup is suppose to look like.

But I did have to laugh out loud. Did anyone see the "Kennel Vet- Dr.Bellows"? Yea right like they would spend one penny on a vet. He's probably some moron that read a book about dogs and health and said he was a vet. And why do they have pictures of a house under his name? What are they trying to say, Look how much money we have?! :evil:

WOC has numerous class-action suits against them, and I believe the humane society in Florida has been trying for quite a while to shut them down. They keep the dogs in the bare minimum conditions that law allows, that's how they get away with it. The humane society is trying to shut them down for the liefetime health guarantees that they promise, when a lot of the sales die or become extremely ill shortly after arrival.

The problem is in the laws. The bare minimum conditions allowed ("reasonable" heat, food and living environment is all that is required.
"reasonable" is open to interpretaton, according to the judge that hears the case) Since "reasonable" is so vague, and undefined, they can get away with this S***......and they know it.

They need to strictly define reasonable....what temperatures are considered reasonable? how much food? how much living space?
If "reasonable" is allowed to make the definitions, pretty much anything goes.

I live in Illinois. "Reasonable" here is considered a shelter (an unheated dog house is considered a shelter) access to water (except that it will freeze in an unheated doghouse) and food. It was -15 degrees farenheit
Tuesday night. Even with straw and insulation on the doghouse (not required) to be outside in those temperatures could easily have killed
a small dog or dogs like mine, who have no thick fur. Yet the law would not have prosecuted me for it, since I had "reasonable" accomodations.

The definition of "reasonable" needs to be changed drastically to shut down these mills. NO animal shouild have to live like that...