Dogomania

We are HOME! and Cody had a BLAST

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Everyone! we are home! came home to a foot of snow onthe ground and temps at 24 degress for the high and at night below zero ( literally lasta night was -1 below!)
Cody did GREAT!! i brought him to a dog park to meet a fellow Aussie owner from my aussie board.. and Cody was running hard for 2 hours! he played with the BIG BLACK LABS! and great danes and aktias. everything. he had not one problem! ( well besides when i tried to get him to do the agility equpiment.) i was so proud i was crying he had such a good time he was off an running with EVERY DOG THERE! i was so happy that as soon as we left ( i DID get pctures they are beging developed on a cd for me!! ) i called Lee Anne at petsmart all the way up here in WA just to tell her how great Cody did and that he passed with flying colors! she started to cry and said " see i told you all the months and hours of classes would pay off eventlually" i was so happy and proud of him!
he had a blast with my Aunts two Aussie mixes . although was not happy when i went off horse back riding ( yes i was horseback rdiging on christmas and got SHUNBURNED! ) everyeon up here is jelous lol

Cody loved sticking his head out the window doing 85 on the free way! he looked like the flying dog in Neverending story! it was so funny.
we got home and had alittl problem. Cody and Zoey didn't know each other!! Cody was used to being the only dog with his mom and dad, and Zoey knew us but was like who is this dog? they both had hair standing up on their back and Cody was peeing all over the house. but after about 30 mins they were back to being lovey dovey brother and sister. Playing int he snow for hte last 3 days. i have to bribe them with treats after an hour to get them to come inside from the snow!!

WELL!! just wanted to say we are back and i'm goign to go post some snow pictures for you all, and when i get the dog park ones back i'll post those as well!
hope everyone had a great holiday! now i must TRY and get caught up on dogo. gesh i'll be here for years!

Guest Anonymous

OH! i forgot to add! Diesel was so upset when we came home and took ZOey back home with us. he was crying all day and night.. Zoey his mommy and daddy went and got a 9 week old Pitt Bull named Amber she is as cute as a button and now Diesel has a new girlfreind! i'll try to get pictures of her! her mom was a red nosed pitt and dad is a Brindle. she's red with some white. too cute!!

Guest Anonymous

thanks mouse and star!!
Looking forward tot he talks at 11 and midngit again mel.. lol if i can stay up that late.. i'm been passing out at 10 lately!