Dogomania

RIP Meg

marion

My brothers dog Meg had to be put to sleep today(New Years Eve). :cry: She was 13 years old, my brother has never been a dog lover but I think it hit home today when he had to take her and hold her while she was PTS. During her life she had a lot of skin problems that made her smell real bad, this never stopped me from hugging and kissing her although they used to say "she stinks and smells, you'll regret it". I never did, she was a loving beautiful dog and I loved her even though I didn't see that much of her. I don't think she got the attention my two get but they were the type of people who think a dog is just a dog. But talking to my sister-in-law today I think they now realise how special she was and they weren't expecting to be so upset.

So RIP Meg, you were a star, and run free at the bridge my little love. :angel: :angel:

I don't :( but my sister-in-law must have, I will ask her for one and post it.
She was a lovely dog, when you went in she'd come up to you belly flat on the floor with her back legs stretched out and just sidle along till she reached you, it was really funny to see. :D

I was going to make them a doggie sympathy card but I think they'd think I was nuts. I might just print them a nice poem instead (they'll probably think I'm nuts if I do that too).