Dogomania

Off to get Apollo

Sharpeigirl

:D :D :D

We're heading out to get our new family member. It's a good 4 hr drive to go get him, so he'll be a tired pup when we get home. I'm driveing out & Becky's driveing home. Is it normal to be excited & nervous at the same time??? :lol: :lol: This is all so nerve wracking, new puppy, and a adult dog I know almost nothing about staying in our rec room. Can you say total stress out mode :o

Guest Anonymous

Oooh! So your keeping the GSD?? Where is he while your driving??? Did you get him to see a vet, or a vet to come see him??? Wait... maybe I should go look under your other post about him hehe...

YAY! I'm all excited and nervous! LOL I can't wait for the millions of pictures of little Apollo! Oooh Oooh Ooh! He's a new family member to dogo too ya know!! :D :angel: :wink: OKAY, gota lay off the coffee... Good luck on your trip! I hope it doesn't turn out like when we brought Coal home, which was a two hour trip, yeeek... I got puked on, and drooled on, and oh what a lovely, smelly, COLD trip (hey, I was soaking wet, I was just shivering!!) yuck... GOOD LUCK! :wink:

:o Dang, just brought the guy home & everyone is wanting pics. Can he settle in for a few days before I stick some strange object in his face :P

He just got done with his puppy wildness, and he just crashed in his crate. Soon it'll be another potty & poo break, another feeding, more wildness, and more potty & poo breaks. :lol: :lol: Sounds like a borken record :lol: :lol: