Dogomania

Your doggie's favorite toy?

MajiesMom

Magic is a big tug-o-war fan and her favorite toy are rope toys. OMG you should see her whip that thing around (a deadly weapon for sure) and throw it in the air!!!
What's your puppers favorite toy?
I have pictures for everything...share your's too! :)
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-12/521811/3.jpg[/img]

absolute favourite: all and any new toy that's not a kong (she hates the rubber of the kong) for the first day.
old time favourite: orange ball, not to fetch, just to chew on :roll:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDeAmUYudIq7QzZYv8RjnIqxUb9uOMoqWj0m0daQSQz59XjrHrbXjLagMqUi*w9MyVu!sv1VXb!3zCxZ3WO4pIJo459VYp4sYD2XvI42q9YKjfMNjVnqg/ball.jpg?dc=4675450796889431760[/img]

MY DOGS DONT LIKE TOYS!!! I must be abnornal.. there are chew toys here, rawhide, kongs, etc...they dont touch them. Freebee wants to play outside with her Jolly Ball, and Laurel just wants to run in the yard.

They appear to be content with each other, and people contact. And the ill-tempered cat..maybe he's been whipping them into shape. (NO JOKE, he's a dynamo, I believe he could do it!!)

:) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucky LOVES rope toys. I still have his very first one (very shredded by now) that he had as a puppy. He will fetch balls and stuff but he just loves those ropes and playing tug.
Riley is tennis ball crazy! Ive never seen him pick up another toy except for maybe a bone. But he loves to fetch, especially when I bring the chuck-it cause I can throw it much farther.
For anyone who dosen't know what a chuck-it is here's a pic cause I'm too lazy to describe it. :wink:

[img]http://www.petdiscounters.com/dog/toys/balls/ch_chuckit.jpg[/img]

And then theirs Chaos and her obsession with stuffed animals. I used to have quite a nice collection but they've all been donated to her. Its so cute when she curls up with them all around her and one under her chin for a pillow. (I really need to get a pic of that!)

Zebra LOVES stuffed toys because he can rip them apart. So we stopped giving him stuffed toys but we found the best plush toy with no stuffing to rip apart! It's his fave toy ever! A mallard made out of thick fabric and a velcro pouch in the middle that you can put changable squeakers in. best toy EVER! It's vurtually indestructable! Best 8 dollars i've ever spent. and the toy has lasted months! A plush toy that has lasted for months! Amazing! :lol: