Dogomania

Pet Christmas Gifts

schippsmom

:Dog_run:

I was just curious about what the favorite dogs gifts are this year. I love Christmas and now that we have a major snowfall here I am really in the gift giving mood. Re-Run will get the usual toys, tennis balls, bully sticks, stuffed animals and his favorite toy, those scurrying mice things that you pull the string and the mouse goes across the floor. OK, so its a cat toy but he loves to pull the string and watch it go. Any one else want to share what they are getting their pets? After all they truly deserve their gifts.

Paula & Re-Run

Guest Anonymous

:lol:
Great topic!

I'm not sure what Coal's getting acutually :o Usually I don't have to get the dogs something from me, cuz everything [b]I[/b] get is really for the dog :lol: :roll: I think I'll get him one of the huge knuckle bones I saw at Overwatea the other night :wink: and maybe a new ball, the one he has is still pretty good, but it's gettin kina rough, maybe I'll find something with a rope on it, I don't know how much more I can take grabbing that slimey thing :-?

I'll get Hippo something edible that doesn't get evryday--didn't anything yet, as I'm really bad at keeping gifts away until Xmas day :lol: I did get her a stuffed candy-cane stick (a stuffed toy that loooks like a candy cane), which I will be keeping for Xmas day, as my monster only likes the toys when they're new :roll:

Guest Anonymous

Cody will get some new tennis balls since Zoey loves to chew his all up and rip the fur off them. Zoey i am not sure yet. something really good since for christmas her mommy and daddy and brother will be gone for 2 weeks.. i wish she didn't get so car sick :(

I don't realy know what I'm going to get Zebra this year, he has EVERYTHING! But I did see these realy awsome squeak toys in a mail order catalog. They were multi-coloured squeak cans and on the outside it had a funny pic of a dog face and under it it said "Dog Beer" :lol: .

Hmm well I want to get Abby a harness, both dogs need new collars, and I'm plannig on getting Cracker some easy chew bones they're like crumbly and come in different Christmas shapes. She loves those! And then for Abby I'll just get some toys, a new Kong cause she lost her old one, and some agility stuff. :D I'm going to ask for a teeter, since that's really the only obsticle holding us from competing. :)

I got Indy a new ball - it's like a basket ball with rope handles poking out in four different spots. He actually saw me bring it inside and got all excited. I felt bad about putting it away and not giving it to him :roll:

He is also going to get a MASSIVE bone on christmas day - should keep him occupied most of the day :wink: . I normally get the butcher to saw the cow thigh bones in quarters for him but this time I only got them to do in in half so the thing is massive.

Ahh I am lucky you see because the people who own the grooming parlour also own a pet shop which is ajoined to it, so I get cheap pressies! :wink:
We have these really good stockings which we make up ourselves in the shop and they have like...training treats, pigs ears, hoofs, toys etc inside!
They are great because you don't get all the crappy stuff you normally get in the stockings that dogs wont eat.
I think Kodi will be getting one of those, I have already got him a tennis ball on a rope, and maybe some cuddly toys (not that they last 5 minutes!) :roll:
Anyway I expect he will play with the wrapping paper more than the toys I buy him so what are ya gonna do?! :roll:

Looks like I'm in the minority here, as usual, but Miles will be getting some goodies to celebrate HANUKKAH with his family.

He will be getting a singing dradel and singing menorah, like these: [url]http://www.doggy-gifts.com/s.nl/c.ACCT130753/sc.23/category.189/.f;jsessionid=2ce2a8c9397a4c64a3c09a91f376d8a4[/url]

plus, maybe an edible goody or two that he otherwise would not get to eat. Maybe gefiltafish or kasha. . . he'll be the first jew in our family to eat that crap!

so far i`ve got Shaddow, Barney and Joe.....a new fleecey blanket each with paw print pattens on, a fleecey dog coat each, a christmas goody stocking each, a new floor cushion each, a selection of toys each, a pigs ear each and a new lead each :roll: :P

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Michele']JC will get yogurt drops for doggies, toys, carpeted stairs to climb on the bed.....and i'm sure lots of other goodies...[/quote]

those are cody's favorite too!!

I got Beta a new dog dish but I haven't got Jesse anything yet. I don't know what to get him. I wanted to get him a bed or a reflective collar so he wouldn't get run over when I take him for walks in the dark, especially with their being snow and him being white. Both the dogs and the cat will get canned dog food for a Christmas dinner. :)