Dogomania

3 animals all in heat well one might be pregnant

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

ok im for fixing your animals due to so many animals on the streets. but i have have 7 cats 4 dogs and 2 birds. 1 cat might be pregnant and another is being "bothered" by our male cats. and one female dog is in heat and one of our male dogs is "bothering" her :roll: :-?

Guest Mutts4Me

If the large numer of animals would be too expensive for you to get fixed, and thats why you haven't done it yet, then contact your vet, Animal Control, the Humane Society, etc. Many cities have some kind of reduced-cost spay/neuter programs, and you should look into that.

As for your current situation, besides getting everyone fixed, I would definitely separate the animals! If getting your animals fixed is difficult for you, then you certainly don't need a bunch of pregnant animals, either :(

Good Luck.

Pregnant animals can be desexed. This also removes the pregnancy. The suggestion to check your local animal groups for cheap spay/nueter is great. Do this asap. Even if you can't do them all, pick one, save up, do that one, then work on the next. For the time being are there freinds or family members who can take some of your animals so you can seperate them. If not get or borrow an xpen or two or three and keep males seperated from females completely until they are fixed. Alternate males in pen and females out and vice versa in equal time and provide plenty of toys for the penned animals.

[quote name='DogPaddle'][quote]I'm sorry, I don't understand what question is being asked here, but I can give a little advice.[/quote]

In retrospect I have to agree with Mei-Mei. Did I just blather on or are we answering what your asking?[/quote]
I'm a tid bit confused by the question.. if there even WAS one..:-?
anyways I'll just repeat what Mei-Mei said earlier
[b]GET YOUR PETS SPAYED/NEUTURED![/b]

Well if you can't afford to desex all your animals maybe you shouldn't have so many should you? A part of responsible pet ownership is being able to AFFORD to do what you have to do to ensure all of your pets get the best possible care... seeing as you can't do this I suggest you find homes for your pets that can.