Dogomania

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Reteivers?

Duke_3

Anyone heard of them? Yes? NO?
Well prepair to see one of the most beautiful rare breeds on earth!!!
I love them so much My friends friend breeds them for 300-400 bux!!!! whichmis great considering most people sell for 700-800!
Ya thats a lot. But its so worht it, NSDTR are beautiful...just look for youself...

[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\cuties.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

uh... Lexie... first of all, you do realize YOu've posted asking people if they've heard of this dog in three different threads now right? It'd be a LOT easier to talk in just ONE thread :lol: :wink: And... hunny... we can't see files off your computer. you need a LINK from the net... ya know? Like the ones of Duke I got you were from my Angelfire thing, and you can't use geocities, cuz it doesn't work. Get an account at Angelfire, it's really easy, you just gota upload the pic on there, then click on it from your scroll menu thingy and click "veiw" and it'll pop up on the window (or slowly load :wink: ) and you copy the link in the address bar there. You don't even need to make a page or anything, you can use it just to host your pics :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I have 2 females of Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever - "Toller". We are from Croatia (Europe). You can see our Feli and Kazi on [url]www.angelsofbaranya.hr[/url]. Also you can see our puppies from Kazi. Now they are old 9 days! This is first litter of Tollers in Croatia. I must say that one girl will go to USA - Minnesota :D Maybe new owner come here on this forum.
Tollers are great dogs for people who loves long walkes, agility, and who loves to work with dog. My Feli is crazy for tenis ball and she is very temperament dog. Kazi si little calm.

Kazi:
[img]http://www.angelsofbaranya.hr/web2/kazi33.JPG[/img]

Feli:
[img]http://www.moj-album.com/slike/1035321/Kr8EYWXZCIGkmeAA.jpg[/img]