Dogomania

Need urgent help for Rotti

marebear

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I'm having the worst week ever. First my son was sick, now I'm sick, Baby was sick (fed her too much canned food trying to get her to eat) I still haven't been able to get all the brown spots off the walls :( I haven't been able to get anything done that needs to get done :-? I can't even get into my stupid Yahoo account for some reason :evil:

Anni's mom I'm so sorry. Would next weekend be ok? :-?

Guest Anonymous

Oh, Elan, I am so sorry to hear things are not going well. Poor you! I do hope everyone is feeling better!!

I wonder why Baby isn't eating....poor girl.

I hope you are doing ok!!!

LOL, that was me...guest.

Annismom, are you still interested in Baby? I know Elan was sick so you were not able to get together...sorry about that!! I sure hope you two can work out a time to meet. And I hope you fall in love with Baby!!!!

From what I understand Baby needs to be fixed before she can go to another home...and that will be $200. Right now I think I heard a few donations have been made. And I know Elan has tried all possible rescues to help her out and they have turned her down. Ugggghhh.

I am soooooo hoping you two can work something out!!!!!! Please let us know if you two get to meet...and if you like Baby!!! (((((hugs))))))

i'm beginning to feel some of the frustration that comes on when dealing with rescues. i've had no word, other than what's been posted here, on baby's condition, personality, medical needs, socialization, or confirmation of when i'll have the chance to see her and see about the interaction between her and my anni. i made my home phone and address and my broadband address available, but the only word so far is what i've read here. the doubts i'm having now come from lack of communication.

i'm interested in baby if she's a good fit for my home. but with the sheer numbers of dogs needing homes, it seems senseless to play too long a waiting game.

I'm sorry, I'm having finals in school and I work full time. I haven't had time to do much. My vet told me that I'd have to wait a month to get her spayed so she won't be ready to be adopted until then. I was told you'd keep in touch about if you would be able to meet her this weekend.

Awww, guys, I sure hope you can work it out! Elan...is it possible for annismom to come over and meet Baby this weekend, provided it works out for the both of you.....and if all goes well, maybe you two can keep in touch and get together once or twice a week so that annismom can get to know Baby...and let anni get to know Baby too! It just seems as though you two were meant to be...you live so close by eachother and all! LOL

I am not trying to stick my nose where it doesn't belong...just trying to help. I know you both are busy, and annismom is anxious to meet her potential new doggie!! ((((hugs))))) to you both, hang in there!! :)

Guest Anonymous

I asked her about this weekend when I was sick and she wrote this:

sounds like you've hit the limit of frustration. i'm not sure about next weekend; but i'll stay in touch so i can let you know for certain as next weekend gets closer.

So I was just waiting to hear back from her.

let me clarify my post about the upcoming weekend. i'm dealing with some serious health issues of my own right now, one of which is determining if a mass discovered in my pancreas is malignant. for that reason, and since i don't have my consult appoint until thursday, i truly don't know if i'll be home this weekend or if i'll be recovering from an invasive medical procedure. my intent is not to be vague or deceptive, but the outcome of these health concerns will determine whether or not i'm ABLE to adopt a second dog.

this being a public forum, i really didn't want to go into detail about my health issues. elan, you're most welcome to call me at home, email me at my broadband address, or to PM me here.

and then, there remains the issue of compatibility between baby and anni. that can't be answered by one brief meeting. i want to be sure, by watching more than one interaction between the two, preferably in more than one environment, that they will be able to co-exist and that i won't come home from work to find one or the other injured.

so being able to communicate by telephone would be a tremendous help. when i return from work tonight i'll email the rescue site again with my contact information.

K...you are such a sweetie!!! And so very right!

Annismom...I am sorry to hear your health is not the best right now. I do hope all goes well for you. Hang in there ok?!! ((((hugs)))) You sound like such a responsible pet owner..wanting to meet a few times to make sure all goes well! I am so happy! Good on you for being so responsible and caring! God Bless! :angel: