Dogomania

Need urgent help for Rotti

marebear

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Marebear,

Annis.mom is my co-worker, and she lives in Minneapolis. She's out sick tonight so I'm answering on her behalf.

She has a beautiful and sweet Rottie girl who wants to have a sister. I can vouch for Annis.mom and her devotion to dogs (especially Rotties). Any dog who would end up with her would be very lucky indeed.

Jackie....thank you for your post!!!! How great that she is in Minneapolis and is interested in Baby!

**shyly saying this** I really want Baby to go to the best home that will give her the love she so deserves. So you will understand if I would have lots of questions for her prospective forever home...right? LOL

Let me get in contact with the lady picking Baby up tomorrow and tell her she may be interested in coming to see her sometime. Right now, the foster wants to get her fixed before she adopts her out...but the vet will not do that for a month since she just had pups. So, it will be atleast that long until she is ready. But I would bet that the foster would love to meet her and see how all goes!!!! I would LOVE to see Baby get a forever home!!!!

How great that she is intersted! I'll see if Elan (the foster) will stop by this thread....and if all parties are serious, we can talk more indepth!

Thank you so much for caring about Baby---wouldn't it be great if this worked out!!!!! ((((((hugs))))

i'm in minneapolis, minnesota. and i see my co-worker has been in here tonite! hi, and thanks for answering for me.

i have a 5-year female rott who just doesn't get enough time with other dogs any more because i work so many hours. i've investigated a couple of possibilities for companions for her, both were males and they nearly drove anni nuts. that said, i'd love a chance to hear more about baby's personality, and perhaps see if everyone could meet?

Hi Anni's mom.......how wonderful that you are interested in Baby!!!! I have asked her foster to stop in and check this thread out...so hopefully she will post something to ya!

HERE IS AN UPDATE AS OF TONIGHT ON BABY!!!!

[url]http://groups.msn.com/pitbullsandbreedspecificlegislation/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=38247&LastModified=4675448306534217738[/url]

thanks for posting the link, marebear. baby looks like she needs a whole lot of good food, and time to settle down and feel secure. she's a pretty little girl, tho. while it's hard to tell for certain from a photo, she appears to be close in size to my anni. can you find out how well she interacted with the other female after elan got her home?

wow! i visited baby's web page, and once again my heart just stopped when i saw her face. her face is the EXACT image of my cissy who had to be put to sleep five years ago. i want so very much to meet her, and have anni meet her, too.

what do i have to do to pass along my contact information?

Guest Anonymous

Yippy Annismom!!! I sure hope things work out for you to adopt her! And I just heard that you and the foster are only about 12 blocks from eachother---HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!

I'll check with Elan and make sure she is in contact with you.....but I am guessing you two may already be emailing eachother since she knows where you live, lol!

Awww, thanks K...you are too kind! And thank you to all who said a prayer for Baby!!!

This is so cool! I didn't realize that Annis.mom lives to close to where Baby is being fostered! And I live about 5 minutes from Annis.mom. So I'll be able to meet Baby too! I'm so glad that I showed Annis.mom the links on Dogo about Baby! It looks like a match made in heaven! I love to see happy endings! Let's all cross our fingers that everything works out for Baby and Annis.mom!

i just heard from elan! and i can't believe we live so close together -- hoping, hoping, hoping we can hook up and anni can meet elan and baby.

k, you should love jackiemaya too -- if she hadn't called me over to her PC to look at baby's picture, this never would have started!

any way, i'm feeling hopeful. we'll sit tight now and see what works out.

Guest Anonymous

****DOING THE HAPPY DANCE****

****SAYING A PRAYER THAT THE MEETING GOES WELL AND ALL GET ALONG NICELY****

****THANKING GOD FOR BRINGING ME TO DOGO AND BSL SO THAT I WAS ABLE TO MEET ELAN AND ANNISMOM****

*Crossing fingers and hoping everything goes well on Saturday and that Baby and Anni get along well together*
:D
I really hope everything goes well! Good Luck Elan and Anni's Mom! :D
I've been watching this topic for so long... can't wait to see what will happen!

Hooray for Marebear, Elan, Anni's mom, and of course jackiemaya! :D