Dogomania

Puppy's name

imported_nea

Name?  

1. 1. Name?

Well I've narrowed it down to 6 possibilities... I like them all, and somehow they all fit him. What do you think I should name my pup?
I'll explain why I like the 6 selected:

Jet (thanks to Behle for the suggestion :wink: ): He IS jet black, and airplanes are jets, and I like flying. He is later on going to be an agility dog, so he'll be "flying" over things.

Webster: I like the sound of it! Websters is a dictionary, adn Puppy is very very smart. A character in a tv show I like is called Web. Puppy is like a spider, capturing everyones heart in his web! :lol: :oops:

Pierre: The capital of South Dakota, one of my favorite states. When we drove through I loved the city, and have some good memories from there. Also the name of one of my favorite airplane captains, who kept us passengers informed about everything and stuff.

Lodi: A song I like is about a place called Lodi, its a city somewhere. I like the sound of it.

Tahlequah: the name of a city in Oklahoma. I just like the sound of it. :)

Chesapeake: the Chesapeake bay. During the summers I spend time around that area some, I like the sound of it. :)

[img]http://images.snapfish.com/338%3B28%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D444%3D637%3DXROQDF%3E232346656%3C544ot1lsi[/img]

He is now Webster! :D My brother wouldn't let me name him Jet :( , because for some reason it made him think of Jasper, who was a beagle my aunt babysat one summer, and my brother didn't like him that much. I'm thinking that perhaps Jet can be Webster's nickname maybe... :wink: Then my brother'll be happy, and Web'll have the most popular choice for an "onofficial" name! :lol: Or as a middle name maybe.. I need to decide those now too! :)

[quote name='nea']He is now Webster! :D My brother wouldn't let me name him Jet :( , because for some reason it made him think of Jasper, who was a beagle my aunt babysat one summer, and my brother didn't like him that much. I'm thinking that perhaps Jet can be Webster's nickname maybe... :wink: Then my brother'll be happy, and Web'll have the most popular choice for an "onofficial" name! :lol: Or as a middle name maybe.. I need to decide those now too! :)[/quote]

Congratulations! :D Give webster a kissy for me! :buzi:

• 2 weeks later...