Dogomania

PLEASE HELP!! No poop on 24 hours. WHY?

Crested

I don't know what to do... Ben's been acting weird lately. He doesn't want to play that much, he just wants to be alone, he sleeps nearly the whole day... AND HE DOESN'T POOP!!
Yesterday I wasn't so worried yet, but today when it's going over 24 hours, I'm beginning to get worried. What could be the problem?
I think that it could be that he has now finally noticed that Bella is going to be with us now and forever so he'd just better get used to it.
I believe this, because when I played a little with him in the bed when he was waking up, he did want to play, but because Bella was screaming on the bed side, because she wanted to play with us too. He always changed his possition so that his back side was facing Bella. So he wanted to play, but didn't want to share my attention.
So is this because of Bella or is it something serious?

i don't know much about the relationship between your dogs, so i don't feel qualified to comment on that, but if he is lethargic, it's definitely something to be concerned about. does he eat and drink normally? have you switched foods recently? did he get into something he isn't supposed to eat?

you can give vitamin C as a natural laxative, but if there are other signs of him not being well except no stool, i would not take any risks and take him to the vet.