Dogomania

American Bulldogs!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

who else owns an American Bulldog, i would love to hear expieriences on training and any stories. There's gotta be some other owners of this great breed out there! come on lets talk bully! :agrue:

Guest Anonymous

right on pal, i love the amstaff! i was actually looking to buy one before i came across my american bulldog. so do you have (or have had) ur pup in any sorts of training? show him or anything? i cant show the ambull outhere not many places recognize them yet, im working on the AKC (me and others) i have mine registered with the American Bulldog Association. but i do believe there are weight pull competitions held in Vancouver (45min drive from here) so im planning to do some weight training with my pup once her bones and joints are able, so after she's at least 1 year old i'll start it (i've heard you arent supposed to until they're about that age) anyways, get back to me when can, Cheers :drinking:

Guest Anonymous

I can talk Pit BULLY with you too...but not American Bulldog though.

Not trying to get rid of you...but here's a great forum that has fellow American Bulldog owners for you... [url]http://www.notjustdogs.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl[/url]

Guest Anonymous

sure whatever...i can take a hint.. :cry: ....haha, just kidding, thnx alot for the forum my friend, i'll check it out, it might be just what im lookin for!. I've been lookin for a site where i can talk to more owners of my breed..they are fairly rare i must say. Rare as in not as many owners at these forums. But anyways, thnx alot and i'll check it out.
I am a fan of all bully breeds, Pitbulls included, no matter how ppl judge them they are great dogs :bday: