Dogomania

Manchester Toy Terrier

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Not many people have them and everyone thinks she is a min. Doberman. Any tips on training her even though she is 4!!! Very attached to me and gets her feelings hurt if I leave the house..... Wondering if anyon has the same problem or I have created a Mommy's girl!!!

I understand that all too well. I dont think it is your fault. My Mary is very similar and I dont believe it is anything I did. I have tried all the techniques to "fix" it, but nothing has helped. It is just who she is, part of her personality.

However, it is never too late to start training. Find a good school in your area and go to a beginner class, age certainly doesn't matter. Maybe it will help give her some added confidence. I know Mary loves going to class, she is very smart and loves the attention.

Good luck to you and I think Manchesters are soooo cute!!!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks so much I thought at 4 they may laugh if I bring her to puppy training but whatever it takes, love her to much and yes it is part of her charming personality...

Take care