Dogomania

Is it time?

Horsefeathers!

HF No-one on here will judge you babe :wink:
I think it definately sounds like you made the right choice she may have been in a complete mental turmoil and she has no way to tell you.
At least she will be free of that now and she can run free at the bridge.
(((hugs))) from me also and a lick each from Ellie and Rio to kiss your tears away.

[quote]He always believed Penny would get worse and he was right. I had really hoped I could "help" her with medication and monitoring and, of course, enough love should've fixed anything (right?). We don't believe this had as much to do with her being a Pit(ish) Bull, but more like she just had some genetic screw loose. It was such a hard decision to make and my heart feels like it is broken into a gazillion pieces.
[/quote]

HF, no matter how much it may hurt, what you did was right and my heart and love and sorrow go out to you. I had one I "hoped" I could help....
he bit my ex-husband and had other aggression issues, and I too had to
let him go....I AM SO SORRY....

You did the best you could....and worked really hard trying to bring Penny around, but sometimes all of our good intentions, just dont work. Know that on the Rainbow Bridge, she will be happy and wait for you. And she knows, like we do, that you did the best for her you could...

Love you!!

:(

Guest Anonymous

HF you are a great person. I wish I was half the person you are. Penny knows you love her as do all the other fur kids.
Hugs to you and all the "kids"!

This is just so sad. Please try not to feel bad, I really think you did the best for this poor dog.
She was well cared for with you guys and had every chance with you when others would have given her up so easily. It is not your fault that you could not help her.

You are to be admired.

my heart goes out to you HF.
you and Penny are in my thoughts and prayers.
Penny will be free from all her problems now and will be playing happily at he rainbow bridge waiting for you.

Sending you big hugs HF.[img]http://www.kurts-smilies.de/gruppe.gif[/img]