Dogomania

Bulldog puppy abandoned-needs a good home !

ellieangel

This is wrinkles........
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgAuAw8SSDEyVICxLFXYxAWtXImyxhOBtEbxtzKsNkK6n2U5Lc52Jdw0ezX*zH!7X6gFWde7sEbXrd1hiTzlUo77D5zPY!4EIcH2mHy3SP8/000_0159.JPG?dc=4675441786296920609[/img]

He is desperately in need of a good home :(
The stipulations by the rescue are rather unusual though :-?

He is free to a good home but it has to be a home which already contains 2 bulldogs as wrinkles hates to be alone.
He can be shipped abroad but only to the Netherlands.
He can only be rehomed with someone who has just had a birthday :wink:

Any takers ??? :)

Guest Anonymous

AWWE! HE's adorible! I'd love to have him, but my b-day was months ago and I only have three huskies, no... four huskies, one newfie, umm... not sure what it is, I forget... little black and white thing... a GSD... his name is Grey (after Tom from Blink 182's GSD :oops: ) and a bunch more... can't remember... but no other little bull dogs for him! :( I'm sure he'll be so happy at K's place!! :D :D

Wrinkles is sooooooooo cute! Where'd you find him? Huh? Huh?

I need one too... well not me exactly. I know a little boy who's first birthday is coming up and I think he'll just adore a little puppy of his very own. :lol:

Sorry... :oops: it's just that I've been looking for months and so far have come up empty. I try not buy gifts unless they are as perfect for the person I have in mind as I can get them. I saw Wrinkles and knew that another "abandoned" little guy like him would be perfect!

• 4 weeks later...