Dogomania

girl names?

I'm going to look at a female yorkie pup this week. I need some ideas for a name, tell me some of your favorites. I'll list some I'm tossing around. Let me know of any you strongly like or dislike. Still need new ideas too.
Kylie
Asa
Peyton
Mia
Annabelle
Nina
Bonnie
Olivia
Zoe (I love this but wonder if when telling a dog "No" if it's to similar sounding)

Guest Anonymous

Since I never play by the rules.. :P :P

I like really different names so they might not be your taste!

Kia
Lexi
Bella
Akira
Marley
Simone

Guest Anonymous

My all time fave girl names are Paige and Rayn (pronounced Rain). Their the two main characters of a story I wrote which was totally awsome... yup, their my all time fave names.
and Kayla is a cool name...

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='ThePoutyPitbull']Since I never play by the rules.. :P :P

I like really different names so they might not be your taste!

Kia
Lexi
Bella
Akira
Marley
Simone[/quote]
I have a friend named Marley! Only it's spelled Marlee :D and I have a friend named Lexi, but it's spelled Lexie lol
and Akira is an AWSOME name... sounds like what I was guna call Coal, I was guna name him either Pickles or Akila! :D (The wolf leader on the Jungle book LOL) but then Coal just stuck to him so much better :wink:

[quote name='Bentleythewonderdog']Peyton
[/quote]

That's a winner to me! Seriously, it has long been my favorite girl name. I always said if I'd had a daughter, I would have named her Peyton. Since I have no kids (and no plans to), my next girl muttley will likely be named Peyton. Have I mentioned it's my favorite girly name?

Kayla is a nice name, I used to live with a gorgeous dog called Kayla.
Bonnie is another nice name, I was going to get a Basenji and call it Bonnie (our last Basenji was named Connie!).
Tahlia has been my favourite name for years, but I'm not going to name any of my dogs that one, I'm saving it for in case I ever have kids!!! :lol: Though it would make a sweet name for a sweet little dog :wink:
Look at pedigree names as well. I named Lily before I even saw her, I just decided one day I was going to get a Boxer and name it Lily. Well much to my suprise, having already chosen the name, when I looked at her pedigree her name was "Boxalla Storm Lily" :lol:
Monties name was Frankie before (pedigree name Frankensence) and it nearly stuck, but accidently said Montie one day (before I got him) and thought it was cute, so he got a name change :wink:
Tilly is another cute name :D

[color=blue]I like the name 'Bella'; which means 'pretty' in Italian. I like names with characteristic meanings (i.e. my name is Victor, which is latin for 'conqueror'). :evil22:

I know you wrote you couldn't use Rayn; but is 'Reina' (pronounced 'Rain - ah' and means 'Queen' in Spanish) still too close to your grandchild's name?

Aurelius Victor :shiny: [/color]