Dogomania

JD's oparation

julie45

:roll: On the 2/10/03,my little baby gpse into the vets to have her oparation.She has to be there by 8:30am in the morning I know she wont be none the wiser till we get her there but me I wont sleep tonight with worry. :cry: She is always with me I take her every were I go,so I will miss her so much tomorrow. I cant fetch her unill 6pm. It will be a long day for both of us.Anyway I just thought I would tell you about it ,because I know every one on here understands,were as my family think I'M crazy. Thet say she will be ok she's only a dog for god sake.Anyway I will let you all no she's ok when she as had it and back home with me. :cry: :cry:

she'll be ok... maybe you can even take her home earlier if she misbehaves enough (our story: I worried about my baby. vet said I can take her back by 8 if she's well enough. I call at 5 and they're telling me that I can come take her right away. Guess why? Little monster hates being confined in very small places and she was barking her head off driving everytbody at the vet's office insane :)) I know, we worry, worry, worry, but they are ok in the end....

[b][/b]just like to thank you all for your surport.She has had her op and home.Poor little thing felt so sorry for herself when she got home,She has to go back on monday the 13 for her stiches out.trouble is i am worried because she has a swelling were her stichers are. any way thanks again. :) :) :)

Hippo had a pocket with fluid in it--and it staid like that for about 2 weeks before it started going back. Vet said that he could draw the fluid out with a syringe, but it would most likely come back. So don't worry, it will go back on its own. And her energy level will come back too in a few days--and believe me, you won't like that :D Because she wasn't allowed to run mad off-leash, Hippo will run in circles in the house, and destroy all her toys, and generally be a nuisance :lol: Thta's what in store for you :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Iwould just like to say thank you for all the advise and surport I have had while'll my little JD has not been very well.She has her sticheres out on Monday the13/ 10.After that I am just hoping the swelling gose down.Once again thank you all its nice to know THere are so many of you that care so much. :) :)

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:35 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iwould just like to say thank you for all the advise and surport I have had while'll my little JD has not been very well.She has her sticheres out on Monday the13/ 10.After that I am just hoping the swelling gose down.Once again thank you all its nice to know THere are so many of you that care so much.

This post came of me and maybe i didnt log on but it came on as guest.

and by now I hope I'm past being a guest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So again thank you all.