Dogomania

Howl O Ween

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just curious, who is dressing up their doggies for Halloween??? :fadein: I am dressing my boys up, Clay is gonna be a bumble bee and I am still looking for a cute costume for Sully

[quote name='Horsefeathers!']Now there's something you don't see every day... a pimp and a pumpkin. Much pumpkin pimping going on in your 'hood? :o

:P[/quote]

*LOL* :lol:

Umm Zebra has a Devil costume that he HATES and will only stay on for about 10 seconds..I'll try to get some pics of him on Halloween.

I once tried dressing up the girls and they hated it. They tore eachothers clothes off. But for Asim a few weeks ago I had scrunchies around his ears and he liked it. My boyfriend said " Take those stupid things off the dog. Your going make him a Puss.." I was like yeah right scrunchies on the dog's ears will make him a Puss... Whatever.
I'll just have to look for a cute girly outfit for Asim.. :evilbat: and have him all dress up before my boyfriend comes home....

Freebee wont tolerate anything but a Bandana pn her neck - I havet tried to dress Laurel yet...

I usually put a big pumpkin candy basket around her neck with a Harley bandana, and take her around. Then I let her stand at the door when I answer it. The kids think it;s hilarious....

:lol:

Guest Mutts4Me

Umm, we've never dressed Sas up, but a couple people want to do a group trip to Petsmart's Halloween party. I think the dogs and the owners are supposed to have corresponding costumes, but maybe not. I think it'd be a neat idea if we can pull it off. But I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Dress up my dog :bday: :

[img]http://petfish.net/yabbse/attachments/backyardsas.jpg[/img]

Oh, Sasha values her dignity, as do I, so nothing too ridiculous, if you will :)