Dogomania

poor zoey... :(

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Zoey got attacked!!! :o :evil: :evil: :evil: my poor little girl they were outside and going crazy at the back yard. they normaly do that to get the attention of the kids that play out there, and there is a little ankle bitter dog that comes back there and pees on our fence to tick of cody and zoey.. well this time they kepot goign at it then we here a cry, we ran out there to see a HUGE shepherd mix trying to get inour yard attacking Zoey and COdy and he got poor zoey she has a bite about 3 inches long between her eyes and tip of her nose so i picked her up ( ya all 80 pounds ) amd brought her to the ER they just cleaned it out and said they will not do stiches but it's deep.. we just have to keep neosporin on it.. poor girl. it's gonna leave a nasty scar.

Guest Anonymous

i dont knwo the owners, but i called the military police ( that is who catches the dogs also on base ) and they brought him to the owners and they have to pay for zoeys vet bill and if their dog gets ot again it will be taken fromt hem.. he's aggressive anyways the mps said it wasn't just zoey...

Guest Anonymous

Oh poor Zoey baby! :cry: Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it could have been! Give her a big hug for me will ya?
I agree with Angel, that dog shouldn't've been wandering around in the first place! ARRRG
That's the second GSD I've heard of acting out on here lately :o Hope it's the last of it too!!

Guest Anonymous

thanksx guys! what really pisses me off is that there is alaw on Fort LEwis, that the dogs HAS to be on a leash at all times
( i admit that when i'm out front COdy doesn't go on a leash all the time but he never leaves my side and as soon as i see somthing i put him in side ) but that is on rare occassion,.... when we moved on base they said that any free dogs walking around will be brought to the pound and you pay a fee.. well this dog has been wandering around the houseing area so many times. i'm about to pick him up and take him to the pound OFF base... grrr... stupid people.. from now on though my dogswill have a leash on... outside, unless we go right to the truck. since cody runs there and sits at the truck anyways.. but still.. gesh....
it looks like it will be a nice scar... thank god not all yucky!

With the MPs invovled you can bet that this incident went on a perment record and the base housing authorities know about it too. Which means... when these people are shipped to a new base the chances of them being able to get base housing again just got a little slimmer. The military frowns greatly on problems like this. Look on the bright side at least you know these people have issuses. I wish someone had known that my nieghbors at another base had issuses as well... Anyways I'm glad to hear that Zoey is doing well.