Dogomania

Somebody Stole my dog!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Sometime yesterday evening someone took Snow White. I say that because the yard is now pit-bull-proofed and there is no way for them to get out without assistance. Drey and Daz were both out back and I am totally perplexed as to how this coul happen. I called the police the local animal shelter and the local vets. I supplied all of them with recent pictures of her. Thank dog i take lots of them. I am so upset, dot these people realize that this is jst like kid-napping? To take my dog is just a bad as taking my child. and if i ever find out who did it, I will react accordingly. I am hoping and praying that she is found. The officer that came out told me about a pit fighting ring that supposedly is in omaha (about 60 mi. away) and they have been coming here to get dogs for it. I pictured my poor girl being used like that and about cried. The odds arent very good that i will get her back, but dont give up hope... what is this? Today is not a good day. I will never let the dogs into the yard without complete supervision. I wish i had got her tattooed and microchipped like I did drey that would at least help me feel better.
:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no that is horrible!!!!!!!!!! How can people be so greedy and heartless????? I would die if anyone stole bk (though they would soon bring him back LOL). Sending many positive thoughts hoping Snow White is returned quickly and safely and may the bastards who did this get theirs. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Guest Anonymous

Oh no!! RnP I am so very sorry. We will keep all paws, finger and toes crossed here in hope that Snow White returns home safely. This is a tragedy and I can't imagine how horrible you must feel. I wish there was something we could do.

I'm so sorry! :cry: I will try and do everything in my power over here in Finland to spread the word on the internet. Could you send me a photo of her and an add I could use? I'll put it on my homepage and post it around on dog boards. Mabye dogomaniacs here will do the same!
I really wish that Snow White will be OK and that you will find her! I'll light a candle tonight and pray for her!

Oh Rott, I'm so sorry to hear this, I am sick at heart thinking about it. I wish I had some sort of helpful ideas for you, how heartless those who stole her must be. I am praying for Snow White's safe and quick return. One thing I would do is IMMEDIATELY have as many copies of a good clear photo made of her and post it EVERYWHERE, all over town, visit ALL the local shelters and give them a copy. If you can, go to the shelters every couple of days, just calling them might not be enough.
Keep us posted and if we can help in ANY way please don't hesitate to ask.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks to all! you guys are my strength right now. I have to be at work and its just really hard for me to be here when me min is on her and what she could be going through right now.
are they feeding her?
Do they know she likes to have her ears rubbed?
that she has to have her food soaked because she chokes on dry?
that she likes to sit up in the recliner and have her belly patted?
that she is so sensavtive thatjust yelling at her makes her tuck her tail and hold her head low, so she should never have a harsh correciton.
that she is missed so much by so many?

you guys are my heart right now... thank you so much for being there for me.

Words just can't express. I know what you are going through. When Meg was stolen we contacted all dog wardens rescue societies in the province. Also get radio time and get an appeal put out. The thieves hear that and they will get scared and probably leave her some place . I hope and pray that she is returned to you. Its hell I know, but don't lose faith and we are all thinking of you. *hugs*

Guest Anonymous

My progress:

I have sent pictures to:
Local vets, Local shelters, petco, petsmart, and other high traffic pet areas; i recently emailed several places in Omaha in regard to her and supplied them with photos as well. My girlfriend is in the process of printing up flyers, and offering a reward or her safe return.

as far as her description she is one of a kind: all white, save for her left ear which is fawn, the prettiest blue eyes ever and a natural love of people which makes her a natural target.

I wish Daz had been out back with her he would have ripped thier arms off :evil: No, i dont then i would be fighting to keep him from being PTS that is just the anger talking. I just want my dog back, no one should ever have to go through this, at least when your dog dies you know they have gone on to something better in this case its more likely that she is going on to something worse. :cry:
she needs to be trained she needs that aggression to be surpressed not accentuated, she need training and socialization not to be chained and fought. This is one of those times when i wonder why things happen the way that they do?