Dogomania

Your dog......

Guest Anonymous

I love both my dogs for different reasons because they are so different themselves. Mary is so kind caring and loving. She is such a little lady and does her best to take care of everyone.

Stewie is a clown. He is a laugh a minute. Always happy and ready for game.

Haven't met Finny yet but I am sure he will have his own personality as well and I can't wait to find out what it is.

Guest Anonymous

I love how Cody never takes his eyes off me ( probally waiting for a sign from me but stll ) he is always so happy to see, never lets me out of his site, always by my, a great foot warmer, back warmer ( he likes to cuddle behind me on the bed when daddys' gone )

Zoey i love how shes a big goofy. LOL he runs in to things and is just so funny. she's very humorus and i love how she can make any one smile with her BIG rottie smile!

I love Sassy because she's such a little Queen , so very refined and dignified acting and always likes to snuggle. :angel:
I love Maisy because she's such a little vixen, always looking for something to get into , but yet she always wants to be the center of my attention ! :angel:
Gretchen I love because she's just this big loveable lumox of a dog and she has such a sweet passive loving personality !! :angel:
Yes and I too love the entourage that follows me wherever I go in the house !! :lol: