Dogomania

I will draw your doggy!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey! Hopefully ya'll dont send in too much at once! :lol: :wink: Plus we're running out of black ink on the printer (hmm... I wonder why... can't be because Coal's black or anything! :wink: ) Anyway, just got into grid drawings from Art class. It's really cool, cuz it makes it a LOT easier to draw rather then free hand :wink: (although don't get me wrong, I'm good at freehand too lol :wink: :roll: ) I'm STILL working on tha tone pic of Coal that i was doing free hand and looking at a pic, but rather then get my fingers all dirty, I think I'll steal a shader from art class and touch it up with that, it'll look a lot better.
Drawing a grid drawing of Coal right now too, that'll probably be done before the other one.
I have a lot of time on my hands lately... for some odd reason, and I like to take that time up with drawing...
So I was thinking! It'd be cool if ya want me to draw your dog, to just send me the pic you want (as long as it's not too hard to see) and I'll print it out and do a grid drawing of it! Unfortantly I can only send you what goodness I can get out of it from taking a picture from the digi cam, since I STILL can't find my scanner. And I can't send you the original for two reasons... 1) I keep all my drawings, and the ones I do give to people I usually photo copy a copy for myself of it! :lol: and 2) shipping would cost too much.
But yeah, you want me to draw your pooch and I'll give it my best shot! Just send a pic on over my way! :D

Cool. :angel:

I love your drawings. :iloveyou:

How would you like to draw Nostalgia and Honey for me. :D

Would these picture do for you.
Do you need me to e-mail it to you?
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgATAyESsjIyVICxLFXYxJpgDbBrYfcGnHrZXL69oVXxouZ2husinOtm0ybU3mZvCH08Qh*6RBRSyeDevPzL!qFBOGgRAEuxMOac0PAIRL8/000_0173.JPG?dc=4675424108045108244[/img]

Here is a great one of Honey. :D
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgARAyMSKjOsIBu6kDD9enyJBvqdPHRNEgQVj8CXsZ!9De2L30nn2cuAYROxk832iJpW0LHfL7R!mNmE5EiwLYRIQxqAqMn0uCn6GDy3F0o/000_0391.JPG?dc=4675433320136493668[/img]

Guest Anonymous

THose are great (arg, another black dog :wink: ) I have an HB6 pencil in my grasps right now MWAHAHAHA, so best to do them black ones now before I don't have anything left of it! (although my picture for Art comes first, I need the pencil for that, it's got lots of dark in it).
That pic of Honey is ADORIBLE!

I will get to the ASAP!

Just a note, it may take some time, and I'll draw them in accordance to who posts first! :D

Your drawing are awesome are you sure your gonna have time for everyone? (cause you know everyones gonna want one)

Ooh are you gonna hate me? :wink:
Ya don't have to do them if your gonna run out of ink.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QQDeAokT*oHwtEkcd6ENMHYTuiL5WgobvJZsy*8qKc1BgYqWGS7r1yjcX2wh8ZcLjpLRPos1Vweo3t7ElvkS*FAq7Tcw*qZJnvA6n1iY04k/Chaosie.jpg?dc=4675438427295408605[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgDZAuQTgpyyOP*Rw91ikHNtvWmaKEw7AUYYFu4DIq*jX*8se6JC!31GpAOEqJB9Y3S3HePvSoV5sWmCXYC6ocUvZGinr8I9V2ZPskDZbWs/squirrel.JPG?dc=4675438427773343022[/img]

Guest Anonymous

Thanks guys...
Chaos, I love the pics, awsome!

I really tried to do it 2nite, but I SUCK at math, and screwed up the whole grid thing twice... maybe I should just try by freehand... *sigh* I really tried, but now I'm like bawling my eyes out cuz I've had a terrible day and it was sorta the staw that broke the cammels back ya know? :-?

Wow, Shara you draw? That's cool! I like drawing, but I failed to prove good at it a long time ago! I just doodle for fun..
I was wondering..[b]IF[/b] you have any free time on your hands..could you pretty please draw Mary? :oops:

[img]www.freewebs.com/dstorage/mm.bmp[/img]

You dont have to..just thought it would be cool if you could! :D

Guest Anonymous

Aight... havent' started 'em yet! LOL
I can't wait to do Rowie! It should be easy! :lol: :wink:
I think I'll atempt to do them freehand, no grid, the grid frustrats me too much... only thing good about it is sometimes my pics turn out crooked or something when I don't use a grid... but ah well, I'll try my best!
Got TONES of homework at the mo' (I write it on my hand, it's now on my arm :o ) so it may take me a while to get them started!

Guest Anonymous

OKay, I got Nostalgia done! But she looks really fat and ugly :oops: :evil: I guess I just wasn't in a drawing mood today... although right after her I drew a dragon that was pretty sweet. :roll:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwDhAmAUlruPxIwxitKltrusUrEGyglD6Zi!D5Gk7EGZNXr1qgAhUio*FiagNBdrqeLsrkMparvUwZ2IFbLMnC3f8y!h3b30iMv1Z*LMPn0/Nostalgia.jpg?dc=4675438835548700247[/img]