Dogomania

What....

Guest Anonymous

I feed mine Purina Lamb and Rice. Some peole dont like Purina, but it works good for my dogs. I mix it with a small amount of canned food
just for taste and a little fat for their coats, since their both short haired.
I also give them people food, like leftovers from dinner, depending on what it is. meat, rice, stuff like that

I feed Nostalgia Nutro max.
A lot of people are against nutro, but it has done wonders for her coat and she has been on it since a pup.
I don't feel the need to change. :-?

I also give her yogurt and eggs a couple times a week.
Plus I will mix some bacon grease with warm water once a week.

And for treats...........she gets pigs ears, beggin strips, and raw carrots. :D

You are all going to kill me for this- but BK gets fed Pal Pedigree both dry and tinned food. Yeah it is crap but it works for him; if it ain't broke, don't fix it. He also gets bones to chew on during the week. He is a very healthy, extremely active dog (as you all know) so it must just agree with him. :)

All our dogs get BARF.
Malamum, do they sell Innova in pet shops in Sydney? You can't get it here, but if I do get this Papillon I will need something to feed it until I get back to armidale with him and I was hoping to find some innova or eagle pack or something of the like (you can only get euk, nutrience and science diet here).

:D

My fur-baby's get Eagle Natural for puppies and large breed dogs, this is moistened with water, I will add some form of meat/vegetables (tinned food, cooked beef, chicken or our leftovers) to the kibble for their evening dinner, once a month I add olive oil. They get yogurt, and beef-basted biscuits for treats. Every now and then I will let them have some candy (beggin strips or similar treats). Once every couple of months I will bake them some bow-wow brownies made with carob.

:angel:

I'm currently feeding CA Natural, lamb/rice
I have fed, in the past, Canidae and Wellness
My next choice (since I like to rotate to avoid allergies) will be Innova.

I treat them with Canidae snap biscuits, Wellness dog treats, and Old Mother Hubbard treats.

[quote name='Aroura']All our dogs get BARF.
Malamum, do they sell Innova in pet shops in Sydney? You can't get it here, but if I do get this Papillon I will need something to feed it until I get back to armidale with him and I was hoping to find some innova or eagle pack or something of the like (you can only get euk, nutrience and science diet here).[/quote]

You get Nutrience too? Do you find it good or bad? This is what I fed Rowie a few months back, and she was great on it, not as well as I wanted, but still good. Aroura, I'm guessing you live in the middlest of the middle of nowhere like me then? :lol:

I feed Natural Diet (which I found here but in the meat variety) which is doing wonders for her coat, teeth, and skin. I love the ingredients (includes seaweed) but I don't really want her on meat all the time as I trust kibble more... :oops:

Well not quite the middlest of the middle of nowhere, but almost!!! There's only one pet shop here and the next nearest town is over an hour away and is also just a country town with no big name pet stores, just the little ones that stick to what they know (usually euk etc like I said). I'm slap bang in between Sydney and Brisbane, which are over 6 hours either way.

I found Nutrience extremely over priced actually, like Euk, it just had some usual ingredience which were fancied up with a few herbs etc and sold at 10 times the price! :o Puddles was on it for a while but she got very constipated and lost alot of energy from it.

I understand that you trust kibble more, the way I see it, although I don't believe in kibble, as long as you are feeding what you honestly believe is best and your dogs are doing well on it there's nothing wrong with that! :D

I feed dante Purina PUppy Chow-large dog formula. I switched to a different type within the same brand but it has smaller pieces (still for large dogs) and he gobbles that down like theres no tomorrow. I've been feeding him it since I've had him and he is 7 months and weighs 60lbs and is not fat at all so I don't plan on changing his diet. As far as treats i just give him Milk bones, he seems to like just about any treat I give him so I buy a variety of treats.