Dogomania

Advice Needed

Top Dog

Hi Everybody,
I am here to pick your brains and see what you can tell me about pet insurance as I'm sure some of you have taken policies out for your loved ones.
Basically I've been doing some research and stumbled across one place that seems quite reasonable but some input from you guys would be really useful.
I need to know what catches to look out for and any recommendations (companies) would also be appreciated.
I am looking at [url=http://www.pet-health-insurance.co.uk]these people[/url] so If you know anything please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many diffrent compines out there, each offering something a bit different. The important thing to know about the pet incurance compnies is that you will pay the vet, and then file a claim, and the company will reimburse you for what ever percent of your expences they offer. This is differnt then human incurance (from what i understand) where the company pays the doctor directly.
There are also different plans offering different things. Some plans will pay a percentage of yearly vacination bills, while others do not. I know iams has a plan out, but it really depends on what you need.
Good Luck with your search
let us know what you end up choosing