Dogomania

Here's a Puppy Mill, how do we deal with that???

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

This site is well-klnown, and most of you have probably heard of these wretched people and how they constantly breed their breeds. They have over 15 breeds last I counted.
[url]www.wizardofclaws.com[/url]
It is remarkable how stupid some people can be. These people need a good boot in their butts. They obviously opened the stupidity door and walked through 10 times.

Guest Anonymous

I agree, it's an [b]outrage[/b] but these people are sick and seriously need HELP! Those poor dogs need it more though. I just dont see how those stupid people got to be that stupid :evil: Wish we could plop them in small cages and let them breed constantly and sell their offspring for that much, not that anybody would want to buy trash anyways.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen this site before...DH hates it when I look at it, because I always end up crying.

They want $3500 for this poor, terrified-looking Maltese puppy. She doesn't even have the right coloring (her eye rims should be black). A show-quality puppy won't cost more than $2500, and a pet-quality puppy from a GOOD breeder isn't more than $1000 to $1500.

[img]http://www.wizardofclaws.com/m1.jpg[/img]