Dogomania

Mastiff breeder recomendation?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hey gang...I live in the Atlanta area and am looking for a breeder for a english mastiff puppy. I am not looking to breed, only to have a wonderful addition to the family that will be spoiled rotten. I have seen pics of Mastiffs that are a bit darker with some sort of zebra like markings, that look fantastic. Anyone know this particular breed of mastiff? Also, how much can I expect to pay for a puppy? Any breeders in the Atlanta area? Thanks in advance!

Brian

I think the mastiff you're referring to is a brindle color, not nec. a separate breed of mastiff.

You may want to check out this site from the Mastiff Club of America. They have info on choosing a breeder and will provide recommendations for a small fee:

[url]http://mastiff.org/faq/breedref.mv[/url]

The site's FAQ says pups generally cost $800 to $1500.

Guest Anonymous

I actually found myself interested in mastiffs for a while too,
got to [url]http://www.moloss.com[/url] i found some real good breed inof there as well asl tons of pics in the galleries, and lots of links as well to kennels all over the country.
they are great dogs but BIG..and huge and giant, and monsterous, and gigantic, and..... well you get the idea. they are however great dogs and the Pros outweight the cons, if you have the time and patience and the room :black: