Dogomania

HELP THE PITS!! PLEASE!!

GoldenLuv

Please go and vote to oppose this law against Pit Bulls and other vicious dogs ( I LOVE how they are once again assuming that pits are vicious :evil:)

[url]http://www.nbc25.com/default.asp?Scraper=1&pass=1[/url]

Those who are favoring organizations that ban pits are winning so please vote in favor of the APBT!! It is torwads the bottom, on your left under What Do YOU think! We need as many votes as you can get before tommorow afternoon. Please post this on other dosscussion boards too.

They are trying to pass a law here that bans new pits from entering the state...they have to be PTS! :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

Thanks,

Guest Anonymous

:x I dont see the place to vote.
where is it? the only vote i see is about how far im going to travel or something. :evil:

I WANT TO VOTE

Guest Anonymous

Sorry Rott'n'Pit They already changed it! I went on so my sis could vote and it was changed! Who cares how far you travel on Labor Day weekend :roll: I want more time to vote for the pit bull one! I have to watch tonight to see how many votes are opposed for the pit law! Let you all know in a few...

Here is the result-

Question-
Do you favor organizations who ban Pit bulls and other vicious dogs?

favor- 79%

oppose- 21%

The part that made me mad was pit bulls and OTHER vicious dogs! There people go again just assuming pits are vicious!

Thanks for all the votes!!