Dogomania

Can we have a moment of silence please......

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

For my dinning room chairs... They are offically........... dead........LOL i was sitting down at the table ( for the first time in god knows how long) to each some lunch today.. and BAM i fell right on my A** .. :o :evil: :x

i didn't know if i should laugh, cry or be really pissed off.. lol
so please lets have a moment of silence for my chairs..

R.I.P dinning room chairs ( all 4 :o )
You gave us a great 2 years... *sob*

Its ok, I forgive you. I understand you must be feeling emotionally unstable. I am very sorry for the loss of your chairs, I hope you can find new ones to provide you with as much comfort and support as the old ones did...
Remember, its OK to cry :wink:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='yellowlabsrule']:cry: Poor chairs :(

(Who killed them may I ask? Were the murderers furry? :lol: )[/quote]

2 little furrying murderers...lol here's their mugshot

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwAeA8AWHl1XgeYJVqmqnUqNb3l2kTIYNFicC9psH1KLLcr7r!qnVPMx9hmFddYonPg!tW929d93BALyuiRbJULiQh57aDGioVZI68erY9EAMhXFBIDkYQ/ZOEYWANTED.jpg[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgCFGWcW!kK98sCjS7dA!JEK9VfVhDo5CaSTGrGReV1rAOMuIAWctEeB4GvVeOZdIeCrgrwwMvdn3SqtzVaMMzjJpIM3xGM2lbjsOQJUTFn5A0yzO8Qnbg/CODYWNTED.jpg[/img]

Rest in pieces, dear chairs! :(

:-? I fear your "killers" may never be brought to complete justice. However, if enough of us chair lovers speak out against this crime, they may have to perform hours of community service to atone for their evil ways. Just look at their mug shots! Do any of you see any signs of regret or shame? :o However cute they are, they must be taught to have some empathy for their victims so no more chairs get dismembered! :wink:

Good luck, DeafAussieLover!! Rehabilitation is a hard task..... :roll:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']To aid with the re-hab I suggest tubular steel chairs next time! :megagrin:[/quote]

lol that's what i'm going to go and look for this weekend!!

You had me worried there..I thought oh my gosh what happened when I saw this :P Well thank goodness it was only the chairs...
Here is to the chairs-

Rest in piece dear chairs!!

I don't know are you sure it was them :stupid: They both look like such :lilangel: (s)

:o :o :o :wink:
Well luck to you and finding new chairs...

ohmydog! :cry: I'm so sorry DeafAussieLover! :cry: I know it's really hard for you right now, but try to be brave... they are in a wonderful place right now, the Chairbow Bridge... and they have all the a$$'s they want to sit on them and clean them! :D Yes, they are all very happy!

Good Luck searching for a new set of wonderful chairs to make you and your family happy! :D

R.I.P wonderful chairs... :cry: :angel:

RIP(ieces) dear chairs.....the culprits definitely do NOT look guilty... :lol:

My Golden ate my mom's grand piano bench....**gulp** I thought she would kill him on the spot....

He peed on her Xmas tree too, but she never knew about that.... :lol:

If wrought iron isnt for you try bitter apple. It seems to work better than the
"stay off" type stuff....

:)