Dogomania

MY BABY GIRL HAS REACHED INTERNET!

Crested

Ok... Pictures and info about my ONE WEEK old baby girl can be seen if you click on the following address: [url]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested[/url]
Click on the UK flag to get the english version and then check out the page called BELLA and allso check out the PEDIGREE below her name! Have you ever seen a more fantastic pedigree? Oh, I'm so proud!
Oh, and just as a warning... there are pictures of her when she was just one DAY old, so who ever has easy to catch puppy feever, do NOT go on that page. ;)
Oh, and feel free to post something in the guestbook... ;) *wink, wink*
Three more weeks to go before I can see her live! :cry:

/Crest

I'm getting more pictures tomorrow, so I'll see if I can put something more to that page. :) Isn't her face adorable? One black eye and one white eye... I sent the reservation money allready, so she's now REALLY going to be mine. And next month I'm going to see her! Oh, I can't wait!! :D
Oh... by the way... (just out of curiosity) Why hasn't anybody written in the guestbook? ;) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

She's now THREE WEEKS OLD! This weekend I'm going to take a peek on my baby girl! I got some more pictures today too. She's SOOOO cute! Check out Ben's and BELLA's homepage... ;) [url]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/eng/index2.html[/url] <-- English version.
Click on 'Bella' on the left sidebar to check out Bella's page. There's pretty many pics of her and her sisters and brothers.
Ooh... I can't wait! :D

/Crest

Isn't she pretty??

I haven't been on the computer the whole day today because I got this weird virus yesterday. It's a completely new virus that attacks only Windows XP's and it was released YESTERDAY. Geesh! The computer went wild. I had it on for 5 minutes and then it turned off (there came a clock that counted back from 60 seconds to 0 before it closed).
I didn't know what was going on, so I sent this peace of (beep) to a computer fixing place and they updated my virus programmes and allso got rid of the virus. It wasn't the destroying type... it just made it impossible to work with this machine.

Oooh... I've been missing my computer this WHOLE day!

FINALLY I CAN USE IT AGAIN!! (kisses the computer screen)

/Crest

Well, at first I couldn't do anything.....the computer would shut down every time I tried to fix the problem. So I uninstalled XP and re-installed it and still had a problem. So last night I was on the phone with Microsoft and they said they knew about the problem and would fix it. They gave me the number for Tech Support and I could never get through!! So I was on another website and saw someone was talking about the SAME problems I was having, and that they downloaded the patch and it fixed it. So I went to the Microsoft website, downloaded it and so far (knock on wood) it's working great!!! Here is the website to download the patch if you ever need it:

[url]http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2354406C-C5B6-44AC-9532-3DE40F69C074&displaylang=en[/url]